Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Sitter Grangerath Drogheda

• 30-05-2014 9:54am

I need a petsitter for my rescue dog and 2 cats for the occasional time I go away. I'm talking about a day or two at a time rather than a long holiday. My dog is 11 years old and loves people but gets very stressed going to kennels. I have 2 cats but I'm not so worried about them as they always seem to know the houses to visit for attention and food!
    This could suit someone local who can drop in maybe twice a day - or someone reliable and trustworthy who could stay overnight. (Grangerath area). I can pay €10 a day for house visit to feed and walk the dog.
    Otherwise perhaps there is someone out there who has a "home from home" dog minding service in their own home? Ideas anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 You dont say it

For home from home dog boarding you have the choice of two places equally great and very close to you. The first one is Beabeg Dog Boarding and they have a facebook page you can check. The second one is in Laytown and is Meath Coast Dog Walking. They too have a web site and a facebook page.

For home from home dog boarding you have the choice of two places equally great and very close to you. The first one is Beabeg Dog Boarding and they have a facebook page you can check. The second one is in Laytown and is Meath Coast Dog Walking. They too have a web site and a facebook page.

thanks a million for that!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

You could walk to Beabeg from Grange Rath in 10 mins, she's that close to you! Out of the two local home-boarding services mentioned, both of which are very good (I know both owners), I'd choose Beabeg for various reasons, every time :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭ciarashauna

There is also a woman in Ashfield who does home from home boarding. I know she has rescue dogs herself who are sweethearts. My nana left her bichon frise with her for a few days for a wedding and she was happy out. I can get number and PM to you later? :)

There is also a woman in Ashfield who does home from home boarding. I know she has rescue dogs herself who are sweethearts. My nana left her bichon frise with her for a few days for a wedding and she was happy out. I can get number and PM to you later? :)

thanks - could u do PM that for me? :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement