Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working from home. Do I advertise my address?

Options
  • 30-05-2014 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭

I'm in the process of setting up as a sole trader in web design and I will be working from the spare room in my house. Needless to say this is not suitable for client visits in any way shape or form.

However, I believe showing a bricks & mortar address is important to help establish trust, so I would like to show it for that reason at least.

When it comes to meeting clients face to face I plan on doing so at their premises or somewhere neutral.

The reason I ask is that I'm designing my own website right now and I'm not sure if I should include it or not. Same goes for printed stationery too I suppose.

What's the norm in this situation?

Cheers.

Comments

Advertisement