Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of evison installation date

Options
  • 30-05-2014 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

How we doing? Just wondering can I change my evision installation date?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Philush wrote: »
    How we doing? Just wondering can I change my evision installation date?
    Thanks

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi Philush

I'm not sure what you mean? You would need efibre broadband to get evision and your area does not qualify for efibre. Do you want to me to call you to discuss this?

Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Philush

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi Philush

I'm not sure what you mean? You would need efibre broadband to get evision and your area does not qualify for efibre. Do you want to me to call you to discuss this?

Al[/font]

Hi Al, long time ha! Ive sent a pm to clear up the confusion. Different account to keep you guessing!

Phil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Philush wrote: »
    Hi Philush

Al

Hi Al, long time ha! Ive sent a pm to clear up the confusion.  Different account to keep you guessing!

Phil
    Thanks Philush

I'll get back now :)

Al

Advertisement