Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How prepared do you feel for the exams?

• 30-05-2014 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭

In some exams i feel somewhat prepared but I dont know im still so worried:(

How prepared do you feel? 35 votes

Very prepared 600 points+
    0% 0 votes
    Well prepared, will do fine.
    5% 2 votes
    Im getting there...
    5% 2 votes
    Some prepared, some not.
    31% 11 votes
    Not at all prepared
    31% 11 votes
    Im F*$3^£
    14% 5 votes
    Im going to repeat the leaving cert next year.
    11% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

For home ec and english( only Higher level subjects) I feel quite prepared but definitely need these extra few days to polish things up. I would quite happily sit French right now and be confident I could come out with a good grade. Going for the B1 or A2 though so putting a lot of work into it. Business I find stuff quite easy to remember and it's just a case of going back over stuff at this stage. Biology I was worried about but it's very repetitive and I've found I'm not as stressed as I was. I'm actually quite looking forward to English Paper 1 as it's such a lovely start imo :) hope it's a nice paper or I could end up regret saying that! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7 anklebiters

English- not too bad just polish up on comparative and Macbeth by Thursday :)
    Irish- I'm terrified
    Math(only ordinary)- just lookin' to pass it :P
    History- I know a good bit but timing might mess me up!
    Biology- think i'll be grand
    Art and Spanish- I would happily sit now :D- hope this doesn't jinx me!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

English- not too bad just polish up on comparative and Macbeth by Thursday :)
    Irish- I'm terrified
    Math(only ordinary)- just lookin' to pass it :P
    History- I know a good bit but timing might mess me up!
    Biology- think i'll be grand
    Art and Spanish- I would happily sit now :D- hope this doesn't jinx me!!!!
    Im so so ****ed for art...I dont think Ill even try to study for the Euro section. Just try do well in irish and appreciation section...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 leavingcert problems

I remember one of our teachers telling us that proper preparation prevents pisss poor performance... I didn't follow his advice! I'm not in a good place at all with any of my subjects.. Haven't even started looking at Spanish or Business!! And even thinking about home ec makes me want to vomit!

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Badwulf

English H - Come at me brah, it's the paper that should be prepared for me...
    Irish O - Don't need it, haven't studied a bit for it.
    Maths O - HELP HELP HELP HELP, ALL I NEED IS PASS BUT MATHS AND HARD AND HELP PLS
    Engineering H - I hope the papers anus is buttered and bleached cos I'm going in dry.
    Construction H - My project was pretty cool, day one practical was a nightmare, paper is ok I guess.
    Ag H - Folder was great, haven't done a tap of ag study due to the fact we get a six day break for it during the LC and it's my last exam.
    Bio H - Know unit 1, unit 2, and all experiments like the back of my hand, don't a single chapter from unit 3 bar perhaps reproduction and muscles and skeletons .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

gonna ace it

Advertisement