Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving stuff from West to Dublin Storage?

Options
  • 30-05-2014 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

I am moving items clothes, tv, appliances, furniture from my Mam's home to Dublin it's a 3 bed and I dont have room for all the stuff in my 2 bed. I want to temporarily store it in Dublin in some unit. We will be in the process of looking for a bigger house but at the moment prices are a bit crazy. Wondering if anyone have a good dealings with Dublin storage companies customer service, charges. I would probably need them to get the stuff from Roscommon and deliver to Dublin. This is my only option at the moment as I defo have no room for all off Mam's stuff I need to bring down

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Before you go spending a lot of money on storage, really go through everything you want to bring and examine whether it's really needed, then do the sums, you might be better off selling it (donedeal, adverts.ie etc) and buying second-hand when you do have space rather than paying for storage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

Believe me trying to sell a lot of stuff. Have to be careful though can't go taking loads of Mam's stuff as she would know if I was selling her stuff she wants to keep everything as a lot of stuff if sentimental I can understand as she has Dementia and it was hard to get her to move in the first place so I want to try and have as much of her belongings close by.

Advertisement