Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abusive cyclist doing circuits at Howth, who is he?

Options
  • 30-05-2014 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Last Saturday about 12 noon my sister got terrible abuse from a cyclist. He was wearing a red & white Bulls Cycling Club top, grey hair, about 50 or more years old and a bad attitude.
    Driving her car she slowed down as she couldn't over-take 2 cyclists in front of her cycling side by side because they were just at a bend, next thing this guy overtakes her on his bike and shouts in her open window "Get out of my f..king way", she was so shocked and my 86 year old father beside her nearly had a heart attack! They came upon him a little while later in traffic, she said to him that it was uncalled for behaviour, he replied "Shut up you f..king bitch".
    Has anyone come across this guy or know who he is? Is he just mouthy to women & elderly people?
    By the way, my sister cycles a lot herself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭GlennaMaddy

Have not come across him but wish I had

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

This thread has already run and been locked in the Cycling forum so I'm closing it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement