Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC Business

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭yvngceebs

As far as I know (my business teacher is a corrector and told us), the actual examination booklets contain lined paper for accounts (book 1, 2 and 3 are all included. It also tells you what kind of accounts go into every book, eg ACB would go into book 1 while an Income and Expenditure account would go into book 2.) So no :)

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Xgracie

yvngceebs wrote: »
    As far as I know (my business teacher is a corrector and told us), the actual examination booklets contain lined paper for accounts (book 1, 2 and 3 are all included. It also tells you what kind of accounts go into every book, eg ACB would go into book 1 while an Income and Expenditure account would go into book 2.) So no :)

Seriously?! I was under the impression we just had to draw out the templates ourselves!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭VG31

Xgracie wrote: »
    Seriously?! I was under the impression we just had to draw out the templates ourselves!

No, you don't have to draw it out yourself! :) You get a special exam booklet which has normal pages then pages for the accounting (Books 1, 2 & 3). At the top of each type, examples of what type of accounts each page is suitable for are given.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Xgracie

VG31 wrote: »
    No, you don't have to draw it out yourself! :) You get a special exam booklet which has normal pages then pages for the accounting (Books 1, 2 & 3). At the top of each type, examples of what type of accounts each page is suitable for are given.

Aw deadly! Thank you :)

Advertisement