Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fibre broadband

Options
  • 30-05-2014 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hi all
    just wondering when fibre will be rolled out to the ballinhassig area as its showing available in bandon and bishopstown  area.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

hi all
    just wondering when fibre will be rolled out to the ballinhassig area as its showing available in bandon and bishopstown  area.

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi astra turbo

I've looked in to this and I can confirm that there are no plans currently scheduled to bring efibre to ballinhassig. More plans should become available towards mid 2015 if you would like to get back to us then.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Roadfan

hi all
    It's now near mid 2017. Any update

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi Roadfan,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You can view the most up to date information on the eFibre roll out here or you can check your line number or address here

I would recommend registering your details on the above link and as soon as the service is available you will be notified.

Thanks,
    Anna

Anything more definitive on rollout of fibre in Ballinhassig Co Cork?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Roadfan wrote: »
    Anything more definitive on rollout of fibre in Ballinhassig Co Cork?
    Can you PM me your eircode please?

- Adam

• Advertisement

eir: Adam wrote: »

- Adam

T12PX2X

eir: Adam wrote: »

- Adam

T12PX2X
    Thanks for that.

I've checked this in our system and your address is estimated to be fibre enabled by Summer 2018. This isn't a guaranteed time frame, however, we do plan on having it ready then.

- Adam

Adam . Thanks

Adam . Thanks
    No worries.

- Adam

Advertisement