Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEED HELP!! Need to find Soccer Ball cake / party supplies

Options
  • 30-05-2014 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi all, i'm trying to have a soccer themed birthday party for my 5 year old. Tomorrow!!! I have banners etc. Just wondering has anyone seen football type birthday cakes, the little football wrapped chocolate balls, you know they come in a net. Napkins, plates etc. Tesco used to do all that stuff but don't anymore. I'm going around in circles to different euro savers, dealz etc trying to find stuff but no joy. I'm in Dublin.

Please let me know if you have seen anything around.

Thanks a lot B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Calmsurrender

Hi I don't know about the cake but I definitely saw football decor and party stuff in Woodies.
    My little one picked up a bag of football shaped whistles she really wanted em for her birthday party he he.
    I think Mr Price did too but not 100% on that one.
    Good luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Moved from Parenting, you'll get better responses here OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Woodies is a good call. I've seen cake accessories for football things in TK Maxx.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Also if you're in the city centre try Decobake on Bachelor's Walk and Kitchen Complements on South Anne Street. Might be an idea to ring ahead and check what football things they have in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Woodies have lots of Footie stuff.
    Dunnes or M&S may have a Footie style cake. Ring up your local store to check.

• Advertisement
Advertisement