Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My order is gone missing, I'm getting ignored. Terrible experience trying to sign up

Options
  • 30-05-2014 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

I submitted my order online, I got an email back saying thank you for choosing evision.

We are currently processing your evision order, we will be in contact in the next couple of days to arrange your instsllation. Find out what to expect during your I stallion here.

If you need to change the date of your appointment please ring......................

The day of my Installation, I waited around all day to get a no show.  When I rang to find out what happened the man could not find my order.  He passed me to another girl, had to explain the whole thing again.  She said because I made the order online, my details would not be on the system until someone processed my order.  She then passed me to someone else, had to explain everything again.  He said he was passing this to the lead team and took my contact details, but I have heard noting since last week.

I'm now fed up explaining my situation and getting passed from pillar to post.  When I signed up online I did not get a ref number. I received the email from orderupdate@eircom.net on 17 may 2014 at 22:29:13.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

tonic wine wrote: »
    I submitted my order online, I got an email back saying thank you for choosing evision.

We are currently processing your evision order, we will be in contact in the next couple of days to arrange your instsllation. Find out what to expect during your I stallion here.

If you need to change the date of your appointment please ring......................

The day of my Installation, I waited around all day to get a no show.  When I rang to find out what happened the man could not find my order.  He passed me to another girl, had to explain the whole thing again.  She said because I made the order online, my details would not be on the system until someone processed my order.  She then passed me to someone else, had to explain everything again.  He said he was passing this to the lead team and took my contact details, but I have heard noting since last week.

I'm now fed up explaining my situation and getting passed from pillar to post.  When I signed up online I did not get a ref number. I received the email from orderupdate@eircom.net on 17 may 2014 at 22:29:13.

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi tonic wine

I can fully understand your feelings with this and apologise for the inconvenience caused so far. Please PM me the full name you placed the order in, the address in question and a mobile contact number for you - I will look in to this in detail.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

PM sent, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭keno-daytrader

Hello, I seem to be in the same boat, I signed up to Efibre last week and got the email also "
    • We are currently processing your Fibre broadband order. Once your order is processed, we will be in contact in the next couple of days to arrange an installation appointment."
    [*]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I chose an instal date for this Friday in the am, however I havent heard anything from Eircom to confirm the date. Can you advise please? I dont want to take the morning off if the order isnt in.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ken[/font]

Just an edit, I received a letter in the post today confirming my appointment. Case closed thanks. :D

☀️ 6.72kWp ⚡2.52kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

Can I have an update please.

Why did my order not get processed, why did this happen, and what can you do to rectify this situation?

What happened to my personal information, bank details ect that I submitted online?

Thanks.

Hi tonic wine

The average timeframe for an online order to appear is generally up to 10 days however I can also confirm if a line installation is required this can create issues with online orders. As of yet your online order for efibre has not been raised and considering the length of time since your order I highly reccomend contacting efibre after sales (free phone 1800503303) where they will investigate this further and place an order for you today if you do so wish.

Thanks

Al

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭burke027

Good look with all if that u guys. Let me start by saying firstly when it is installed the system works flawlessly I'm very happy with it. But my good trying to get it set up and installed I've never being more annoyed in my life no one in Eircom has a clue what's going on it's the worst customer experience I've ever experienced.
    Every phone call I made lasted around 40 mins and I made several every day for about 3 weeks to the point where I just had enough of the hole lot. Then the installation day the company ring and say can we put you off for another day as we are very busy and I was like you will not I'm after taking a day off work.
    It's just a disgrace

burke027 wrote: »
    Good look with all if that u guys. Let me start by saying firstly when it is installed the system works flawlessly I'm very happy with it. But my good trying to get it set up and installed I've never being more annoyed in my life no one in Eircom has a clue what's going on it's the worst customer experience I've ever experienced.
    Every phone call I made lasted around 40 mins and I made several every day for about 3 weeks to the point where I just had enough of the hole lot. Then the installation day the company ring and say can we put you off for another day as we are very busy and I was like you will not I'm after taking a day off work.
    It's just a disgrace

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi burke027

I'm can understand the disappointment created by the appointment issues and apologise for this. I would like to assure you that I am actively forwarding feedback in relation to these issues to operations.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

Ya, that exactly there sums up my experience with eircom.  I've already expressed that I'm getting fed up been passed from pillar to post having explained my situation at least 5 times to 5 different people, and now your suggesting I do the same.  

This is just going around in circles, I'm getting no where, I think I'll pass at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭burke027

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi burke027

I'm can understand the disappointment created by the appointment issues and apologise for this. I would like to assure you that I am actively forwarding feedback in relation to these issues to operations.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

It's not the disappointment it's the fact that no one has a clue of what's going on

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭dave_t

I had this problem recently and basically ended up being essentially told that they don't care if it was a problem on their side and that I will need to order again. Needless to say, I did not. 

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057213523/2#post90554061

• Advertisement
Advertisement