Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin docks / blanchardstown - bus

Options
  • 30-05-2014 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I have a good chance of a new job, based in Dublin Docks. Bad news is, Im also studying at ITB, and need to be there at 6pm two nights a week... I live in Ashtown, and can get to college by car in 15 minutes from home. Any suggestions on how to do it? Im open to parking my car somewhere in the morning, and returning to it in the evening to drive to class...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

www.a-b.ie or docklands train station depending on where you're working.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭petronius

I have a good chance of a new job, based in Dublin Docks. Bad news is, Im also studying at ITB, and need to be there at 6pm two nights a week... I live in Ashtown, and can get to college by car in 15 minutes from home. Any suggestions on how to do it? Im open to parking my car somewhere in the morning, and returning to it in the evening to drive to class...

I would suggest the train from ashtown to docklands and back and drive from ashtown to ITB

I think Blanch Rail station is too far from ITB

• Registered Users Posts: 17,734 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

I would suggest Navan Road Parkway might be easier to get into/out of than Ashtown.

Train timetable here:
    http://www.irishrail.ie/media/14-dublinm3parkwaylongford2806131.pdf?v=gchdcpy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,808 ✭✭✭thomasj

Itb operate a shuttle service from coolmine station to the campus during semester including evenings so might be worth a look then maybe the 38/a home in the evening

Details here
    http://www.expressbus.ie/services/itb-shuttle-bus/

Advertisement