Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooler Box

Options
  • 30-05-2014 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭

Hey All,

Building back up my brewery from scratch - I emigrated and have since immigrated back. In the meantime I had an extract setup before I left and build an all-grain set up while I was away. I am back to having zero :(

While buckets and tubing and piping is easy enough to come by does anyone know a good place to pick up a cooler box for a mash tun conversion? Have had a look in the usual places but argos/adverts have so far yielded feck all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Donadea Leo

willabur wrote: »
    Hey All,

Building back up my brewery from scratch - I emigrated and have since immigrated back. In the meantime I had an extract setup before I left and build an all-grain set up while I was away. I am back to having zero :(

While buckets and tubing and piping is easy enough to come by does anyone know a good place to pick up a cooler box for a mash tun conversion? Have had a look in the usual places but argos/adverts have so far yielded feck all

homestore and more likely to have some i reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,697 ✭✭✭Bogwoppit

I got mine from o meara camping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

Tesco are selling them now as well . Big ones.

Advertisement