Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie question

Options
  • 30-05-2014 7:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi ironagecrafts, In an effort to combat spammers and nuisance posters, some features (posting images, links, attachments, visitor messages, signatures) have been disabled for users with less than 50 posts. Apologies for the inconvenience, it's in the best interests of all users. If you are new and have any questions, please make use of our Newbies & FAQ forum. Thanks.

Question ... does the above statement mean if I post here it will be deleted as I have not reached 50 posts. Can I talk about my site here? as I would like feed back on how to improve it. I started it in 2011 and only got the whole idea together within the last few months. I would be interested in talking with someone with the same interest and maybe taking on a partner who can develop and push the site forward.

regards
    iac

Comments

Advertisement