Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving house during contract

Options
  • 30-05-2014 5:29pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭

I am an e-Fibre customer, and am considering moving from Louth to North Dublin in the next few months.  I am currently approx 6 months into contract of 18 months.  Is there any problem moving house in this situation? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Red Alert wrote: »
    I am an e-Fibre customer, and am considering moving from Louth to North Dublin in the next few months.  I am currently approx 6 months into contract of 18 months.  Is there any problem moving house in this situation? 

Hi Red Alert

Once the service is transferred to the new address there should be no cancellation fee. If the new address does not support efibre then regular broadband would need to be arranged. For more information please contact the moving house department on free phone 1901.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement