Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garrycastle road bus station?

Options
  • 30-05-2014 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Can somebody tell me where this is within the next 30mins? Bus eireann AIT bus stop has moved there. Google maps brings up nothing and I'm after missing my main bus cause those shower of **** decided to only leave a notice at the AIT bus stop. No email, not message when i book online. Not even a fúcking map!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

Go out the side gate of the college, turn left and go up the hill towards Cyprus Gardens. The new bus stop is at the new roundabout on that road.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭martin1

From what I can see there is also a new Bus Eireann (good old CIE) Stop beside the pedestrian crossing on that road.

So when you go out the Garrycastle gate of AIT you turn right !!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Cathalog

Many thanks lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Cathalog

I know the topic of this thread is finished, but I have to post this to be fair to Bus Eireann.

I emailed Bus Eireann and explained the situation to them. I received a reply within about 3 working days. They apologised to me, and completely took the blame. I was offered a free return ticket anywhere in Ireland.

I was also told that the website is being updated with the new bus stop information.

Fair play to them - I'm now a happy customer again.

Advertisement