Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlesland Community Centre keys

Options
  • 30-05-2014 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I am hoping someone can help me. We are supposed to be hosting a child's birthday party in the Community Centre tomorrow afternoon but the keys given to us by Kennedy Wright do open the ground floor door but do not appear to open the door on the second floor. Would any one have any idea where we could get a second set of keys or if there is some trick to opening the door? A 5 year old is depending on us so any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭caji

Why not call Kennedy Wright? I'm sure they open for a couple of hours on a Saturday morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭lakeroad

I sent you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Wayne_M

OP, I contacted Katie @ KW, hopefully this is sorted now..

• Registered Users Posts: 10 William of Ockham

Thank you everybody for the help. Katie was in contact this morning - the lock is broken but the door is now open! Phew. One happy little girl and two happy parents :-)

Advertisement