Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A place to sell an old laptop

Options
  • 30-05-2014 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there,

I am trying to find a place in dublin to sell an old laptop i have had around the house for awhile, Theres not much wrong with it other than it is missing its charger and the screen is a bit dogey.

I can't find much about any place that buys old laptops on goodle and anything i do find is from either 2011 or early 2012 and does not have a specfic shop about it.

I am in the blanchardstown area but can travel to where ever if anybody has a place they might know of that buys old laptops.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Most computer repair places buy old laptops for parts

The TV repair place in Blanch may buy it

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TheQuestioner

Thanks i will give it a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭maik3n

There are these guys based in omni park sc in santry.
    ie.webuy.com/

Haven't used them myself but they do seem to take in laptops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭mcw92

maik3n wrote: »
    There are these guys based in omni park sc in santry.
    ie.webuy.com/

Haven't used them myself but they do seem to take in laptops.

Thats Cex, you can email them asking for a quote. I don't think they take any sort of faulty laptop just incase there was something wrong with the OP's one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement