If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic TX47AS740 v Samsung UE48H6670

Options
  • 30-05-2014 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi guys, which TV is best Panasonic TX47AS740 or Samsung  UE48H6670.
    What's your best offer on each delivered to limerick with VIP 50 quid voucher

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

dnormoyl wrote: »
    Hi guys, which TV is best Panasonic TX47AS740 or Samsung  UE48H6670.
    What's your best offer on each delivered to limerick with VIP 50 quid voucher
    Hi Dnormoyl,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I haven't yet seen the 6670 so couldn't comment on it.  The likes of the Samsung H6400 looks well though so I imagine it would be decent enough :)

We do have the Panasonic out on display though and it's a great TV.  Excellent clear picture and handles motion very well too :)  The upgrade Smart features are a nice touch too.  

I could offer the TV delivered for £1209.00 / €1511.25.  You can then also claim £100 back from Panasonic, as long as the TV is purchased before the 16th of July.  

Oh, and you also get our free 5 year at home guarantee with the TV.  Couldn't beat that :)

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 25 dnormoyl

Thanks Chris
    Can get the panny from the panny shop in a limk 1399 delivered to the door with six year warranty.
    Cheers
    D

Thanks Chris
    Can get the panny from the panny shop in a limk 1399 delivered to the door with six year warranty.
    Cheers
    D
    Hi D,

Thanks for getting back to us.

That's a good deal alright.  Let me have a wee look and see if we can do anything for you.

Chris

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks Chris
    Cheers
    D
    No problem beating that - We will go to €1349.99 - and of course you get £100 cash back from Panasonic as well - that's includng delivery and 5 year warranty,

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks guys for the offer but would be siding on the extra years warranty for the margin.
    Thanks,
    D

• Advertisement

Thanks guys for the offer but would be siding on the extra years warranty for the margin.
    Thanks,
    D
    Hi Dnormoyl.

No problem at all.

May I ask who is offering the 6 year warranty? I've done a little checking and even Panasonic themselves are only running a 5 year (in store  warranty)
    Would just be interested to find out if they are offering 6 years on all their Panasonic screens.

Thanks,
    D
    Hi Dnormoyl.

No problem at all.

May I ask who is offering the 6 year warranty? I've done a little checking and even Panasonic themselves are only running a 5 year (in store  warranty)
    Would just be interested to find out if they are offering 6 years on all their Panasonic screens.
    Hey Dnormoyl.

Just found it on the Panasonicstore website with the 6 year warranty. :eek:

Think this would working out around 50 euro for that extra year. 
    Our warranty would also be an at home warranty meaning the engineer would call out to you. I would just check that with the Panasonic warranty you would have to return it to the store if you had any problems.

If we can help in any further way please let us know.

Cheers guys,
    It's an at home warranty for the 6 years. He did ask where I lived so not sure if that had any bearing.
    Cheers,
    D

Cheers guys,
    It's an at home warranty for the 6 years. He did ask where I lived so not sure if that had any bearing.
    Cheers,
    D
    Thanks Dnormoyl.

Should you require anything in the future please let us know.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.