Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dochas Centre

Options
  • 30-05-2014 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am not sure which forum to post this in so maybe it can be moved if this is not right.

I have to go into the Dochas Centre (female prison Dublin) on Monday for non payments of fines. I wont be able to get the money together so just have to go ahead. It is then 60 days. I am wondering does anybody knows how this goes or what I should expect. I am dreading it but there is nothing I can do to change it so now I just want to make sure I am prepared... I was told to bring clothes and money but that is it...

Any advice would be great, Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Closest I can think of is the Emergency Services forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1023

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭AryaStark

Should I open a new thread or can I move this one over? Thanks :-)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You should open a new thread, as it possibly may not be considered suitable for there.

Advertisement