Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Principal wont let me repeat!!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

m4rk2014 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    I haven't done anything since the last meeting, but today when my mother was in work my principal was up there for dinner and after dinner he went to my mother to pay for his dinner and my mother said "sorry but I cant accept payment because I haven't got the card but Mary will take your payment". She couldn't take this payment because you need a card for the tills.

After he payed for his meal he went up and complained to my mothers manager saying that she is extremely rude ect..

My mothers manager seen what happened and said to my mother that she seen and heard what she said and said dont worry about it, and said to her she wasn't rude dont worry about it.

The only reason he done this was because of the meeting last week and he wasn't happy with the way my mother was asking could i repeat ect...

I dont think this is good enough as he is taking it to my mothers place of work.

This has absolutely nothing to do with your leaving cert and really you should have better things to be doing tonight rather than bitching about your principal online.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

m4rk2014 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    I haven't done anything since the last meeting, but today when my mother was in work my principal was up there for dinner and after dinner he went to my mother to pay for his dinner and my mother said "sorry but I cant accept payment because I haven't got the card but Mary will take your payment". She couldn't take this payment because you need a card for the tills.

After he payed for his meal he went up and complained to my mothers manager saying that she is extremely rude ect..

My mothers manager seen what happened and said to my mother that she seen and heard what she said and said dont worry about it, and said to her she wasn't rude dont worry about it.

The only reason he done this was because of the meeting last week and he wasn't happy with the way my mother was asking could i repeat ect...

I dont think this is good enough as he is taking it to my mothers place of work.

I agree. That's not acceptable. Mind you, you don't know what the reason was that he was rude to your mother. Principals usually have a lot of other things going on at this time of the year (having to tell staff they are losing their jobs is very stressful) which may have put him in a bad mood.
    Concentrate on your exams for the moment.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

+1 for concentrating on your exams.

If you do well you won't have to repeat. I haven't read the full thread but there is probably another school you could attend worse case scenario should you end up repeating.

Advertisement