Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare CoCo Planning Website

Options
  • 30-05-2014 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi - you used to be able to look at plans of developments etc. on this site but it looks like they have changed the site somehow and you are unable to access this information anymore?

Can anyone else access site plans/drawings on this? boards isnt allowing me to paste the link sorry...

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭dredg

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭themossinator

dredg wrote: »
    link

yep, thanks for posting the link, boards wont let me

so is anyone else able to search this for plans/drawings etc?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭dredg

Did you read the page I linked to?
    In accordance with the Local Government Reform Act 2014 the functional areas of Kildare County Council, Naas Town Council and Athy Town Council will be amalgamated with effect from 1st June, 2014, and thereafter Kildare County Council will be responsible for the planning function of the entire administrative area of County Kildare.

In order to facilitate the merger of the Planning systems a limited planning enquiry service can only be provided by the Planning Department during the period 26th May 2014 to 3rd June, 2014.

Missed the last line on that - my bad :o
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭rameire

it didnt work for me last week, so I found a link in my history items and it brought me straight into the mapping system and worked fine then.

so if you have the link available it can work, but you cannot get their from their website.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭rameire

this may work
    ( only on internet explorer )

http://webgis.kildarecoco.ie/PlanningEnquiry

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

rameire wrote: »
    this may work
    ( only on internet explorer )

http://webgis.kildarecoco.ie/PlanningEnquiry