Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 9 results

Options
  • 30-05-2014 10:19pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Bengals 38 Giants 25

Bengals win a hard fought game with plenty of big plays and some key turning points.

Bengals scored first on a long pass, forced a stop and then needed to punt. The Giants fumbled the punt and the Bengals recovered, scoring again.

The benglas were in control coming up to half time when Johnson threw an interception, looked like the reciver could have caught it but the score before HT gave New York hope.

Early second half though and a key moment in the game. The Giants run a read option deep in their own half and a fumble on the toss give the Bengals possession which leads to a key score.

For the rest of the game the Bengals can keep the Giants at arms length as they trade field goals.

One more crazy play at the end as Eli thorws an INT to Nelson who stumbles backwards and falls into the end zone, giving up a safety

In any case it's too late for NY and the Bengals get the win.

By the way my mic is now dead so no more in game chat for me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Texans win out in a strange game vs the colts! After both teams scoring on opening drives (1 run play for texans and 2 runs for colts), the colts luck just vanished. 2 forced fumbles to the house and 2 ints (one which was literally picked up inches from the ground) gave the texans a 35-7 lead @ the start of the 2nd quarter.

Colts fought back but just couldn't get any luck on the day, forcing 3 fumbles (2 from foster 0_0 ) and only recovered one! Colts racked up to 28 points in the end vs a texans 54 i think!

Don't have the stats, I'll post some up maybe later today or something!

Hard luck rock, see u after my bye next week

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Titans lose the bears in heart breaking circumstances

Its neck and neck pretty much for the game and its 31-31 with 2 mins left and the Bears have the ball... they are driving into FG range.. its a run up the middle and its a fumble! but the bears recover and kick the FG as the clock runs down

A few key moments in this game, in the tight first half i get stopped on 3rd and inches and kick a FG, I pick off a pass and then miss the FG, Raoul converts a 4th and inches and recovers a fumble in the 4th Q

Smith is 158.3 12 from 14 262 yards, 2 Tds and 0 ints
    Cutler is 115, 21 from 26, 246 yards, 2 Tds and 1 int

Ridley gets 117 yards and 2 TDs
    Johnson gets 64 yards and a TD

Leading receiver is Johnson thanks to an 80 yard screen
    Hopkins gets 102 yards,

Titans D gets 3 sacks pollard gets one of those along with an int and a FF

Good game Raoul, in hindsight i probably should have kept my TOs til inside the warning but tbh id assumed you score quicker and id have sometime

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Texans win out in a strange game vs the colts! After both teams scoring on opening drives (1 run play for texans and 2 runs for colts), the colts luck just vanished. 2 forced fumbles to the house and 2 ints (one which was literally picked up inches from the ground) gave the texans a 35-7 lead @ the start of the 2nd quarter.

Colts fought back but just couldn't get any luck on the day, forcing 3 fumbles (2 from foster 0_0 ) and only recovered one! Colts racked up to 28 points in the end vs a texans 54 i think!

Don't have the stats, I'll post some up maybe later today or something!

Hard luck rock, see u after my bye next week

I think i actually made Foster fumble 3 times and your TE once, 4 Fumbles and recovered 1, what can i say....im adapting

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Chargers beat Browns.
    Madden was against the Browns on the day as they fumbled 3 times and all 3 were recovered by the Chargers.
    Chargers did score a decent KR on the 1st play where a defender was hurdled on the way for a td.

Advertisement