Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Studies Unit 6 Summarized notes?

• 30-05-2014 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can find (or have some to share) really good notes on unit 6 of business studies whereby the notes are really condensed and summarised? I find it much easier to learn when there's no added jargon and it's just pouring with facts. I summarised units 1, 2, 3 and 4 for myself and now I just need unit 6 to be summarised, I had great notes on them before from my teacher but I lost them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭caolan1996

how do you summarize them i find it difficult to now what to leave out and what to keep

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Shane15

caolan1996 wrote: »
    how do you summarize them i find it difficult to now what to leave out and what to keep

I just take out all the useless jargon and bullet point the facts under whatever it is I'm learning. I go over the top and use different colours for certain words and that though lol which takes forever.

Advertisement