Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Business idea need someone to design packaging!

Options
  • 30-05-2014 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi I have an idea I want to try get it into craft shops ect, does anyone know of a company that can design my packaging? Also once the packaging is done how would I get my product into shops, thank you :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭skelligs

if its a craft product and made in Ireland, then the crafts council of Ireland will give you tons of help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

If you need a recommendation for a design agency pm me. Its not cheap but these guys really know their stuff and will even attend first run of packaging to ensure it meets spec. Costs are circa. €2k for concept through to sending files.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭metime

design background here and could maybe be of some assistance on the design side of things, feel free to pm me to introduce the product if you fancy it - might be able to be of some use

Advertisement