Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lunch date help!

Options
  • 31-05-2014 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Ok I havent lived in Dublin for a few years. I have recently met a lovely man and we want to go for lunch next week to get to know each other better. He has asked me for ideas on where to go. I will be arriving into heuston station. He will have a car so lots of options really. I will be heading to kildare later on that day so I suppose somewhere city centre but easy to get to from heuston? Or somewhere on Southside maybe? I don't like spicy food at all, I like Italian, French, Chinese etc. So any ideas? I know there's the aisling hotel neat heuston, I was there a few mths ago for something and nice food but would a hotel for lunch be a bit erm not right for a date where I don't want things to go too fast like wrong signals? Obviously still want something a little romantic!

Sorry for the essay but any suggestions would be really welcome :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

The food in the Tea Rooms in the Phoenix park is really very good (also right beside the Phoenix park with heaps of parking. The Phoenix park visitor centre is also great and you could go to Bloom this weekend) and, if it's sunny, it's lovely to sit outside beside. You could also go to the Zoo, it's such a nice place for a date! Takes the pressure off because you can chat about how great hippos are etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Flowergirl77

The food in the Tea Rooms in the Phoenix park is really very good and, if it's sunny, it's lovely to sit outside beside. You could also go to the Zoo, it's such a nice place for a date! Takes the pressure off because you can chat about how great hippos are etc.

Would never have thought of that! Really cool idea thanks so much :)

Advertisement