Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with my power lines caused by eircoms "HomePlugs"

Options
  • 31-05-2014 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭

Well as you can see by the title, thanks to you guys putting in E-Vision, the internet on my homeplugs is now reduced to 10Mbps down. I know that the broadband gets reduced by 20Mbps when you sign up to evision but my phone still manages to pull 50Mbps down over WiFi, But yet my 500Mbps power lines that were perfectly functional beforehand are now pretty much useless. Any quick way of me fixing this? I need it fixed asap as I dont like suffering on medival age speeds because of a TV service.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Well as you can see by the title, thanks to you guys putting in E-Vision, the internet on my homeplugs is now reduced to 10Mbps down. I know that the broadband gets reduced by 20Mbps when you sign up to evision but my phone still manages to pull 50Mbps down over WiFi, But yet my 500Mbps power lines that were perfectly functional beforehand are now pretty much useless. Any quick way of me fixing this? I need it fixed asap as I dont like suffering on medival age speeds because of a TV service.

Hi SlappyTheSeal

Very sorry to hear this, I have contacted evision support who have advised me that o ask you to Please contact them (evision support) on 1890260260 for assistance with this.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement