Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

switching account to bank of ireland

Options
  • 31-05-2014 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi I would like details on how to switch my account to Bank of Ireland from permanent tsb. I have had enough of their failure to make deposits into my account on a Saturday when there is a bank holiday. My friends are with other banks and they got their payments today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Sarah Bear

Hi I would like details on how to switch my account to Bank of Ireland from permanent tsb. I have had enough of their failure to make deposits into my account on a Saturday when there is a bank holiday. My friends are with other banks and they got their payments today.

Your children's allowance is not due to be paid till Tuesday. Even if you change to bank of Ireland it won't make a difference because BOI will be compliant with SEPA shortly too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi lilimarilyn,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards and for your interest in switching your account to us. 

We have a dedicated Switching team that will be happy to help you with setting up your new account. You can request a call back from our Switching Team here and a representative will then call you with your new account details. 

Once you have these account details, you will need to arrange an appointment with your account holding branch to complete the account opening process. Please find a listing of our branches here

You can also call our Account Switching Team on 1890 35 44 54. Our representatives are available 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, and 10am to 6pm on weekends. 

I hope this information helps and please let us know if we can help you here with anything else.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement