Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science Coursework B question

Options
  • 31-05-2014 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hey, I know it's out of my hands now because it's been sent away ages, but I'm just wondering is the coursework B marked hard? Like is it common for people to get good marks in it/would it bring a 'C' written paper up to a 'B' grade?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭coolerboy

Chloee98 wrote: »
    Hey, I know it's out of my hands now because it's been sent away ages, but I'm just wondering is the coursework B marked hard? Like is it common for people to get good marks in it/would it bring a 'C' written paper up to a 'B' grade?

The examiners are usually snippy about small mistakes.
    In 2010 the average score of coursework b was 117/150 which is 78%.coursework a average is 98%,according to the 2010 chief report

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Chloee98

coolerboy wrote: »
    The examiners are usually snippy about small mistakes.
    In 2010 the average score of coursework b was 117/150 which is 78%.coursework a average is 98%,according to the 2010 chief report

Thanks!
    I thought Coursework A is the experiment book and everyone gets 100% in it if they have the experiments completed?

Advertisement