Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Becky Lynch thread! **Spoilers**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

I'm only messing with the word haters Jay. I don't understand why this is such an issue. Even when something doesn't come true, which is fairly rarely with Rovert. How does it effect anyone. He posts and writes thing that are of interest to us.

Anyway on a lighter note.

It seems your turning heel Jay. Rovert getting a much earned babyface push on the forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I don't think Jay is turning heel. I believe that these are issues which people have encountered on here, myself included. However, at this stage I just ignore them. I value rovert's posts on here greatly and always find them informative, even if I have found him a bit hard to communicate with in the past. Anyway, everyone calm down and yeah, GO BECKY!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

A heel run would be spectacular :pac:

I just want a teeny bit of transparency brah! Citing yourself as a news source but being anonymous isn't cool. Wrestling has tons of newz sites full of phonies pretending to be insiders, and they're the dirt worst. PW Boards having a legit reporter as a regular on the site would be pretty phenomenal. Or just be a fan! That's good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

jaykhunter wrote: »
    A heel run would be spectacular :pac:

I just want a teeny bit of transparency brah! Citing yourself as a news source but being anonymous isn't cool. Wrestling has tons of newz sites full of phonies pretending to be insiders, and they're the dirt worst. PW Boards having a legit reporter as a regular on the site would be pretty phenomenal. Or just be a fan! That's good too.

I get where your coming from but a lot of online guys are very protective of their sources. As they should be.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Advertisement

Seems like she's keeping her Steam Punk look
    https://instagram.com/p/29HD5ZC_Zi/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Lads that was phenomenal from Becky lasty night! What a performance ! ( And Sasha too!)

Years ago, I remember looking at youtube and surfing wrestling matches.I came across a Rebecca Knox and thought she was a great wrestler.(around the same time I came across Balor in Japan so maybe it was about him training her) All the moves, very athletic and great to watch. I didn't even know she was Irish! Then I looked her up as I thought why wasnt she in WWE.Then it said she was retired due to a neck injury I think.

I thought what a shame! But now look at her go!

The match was fantastic and her new look suits her better. I think she might have found the final piece in the puzzle.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

She was like a mixture of Johnny Depp's Willy Wonka and LeeLoo from 5th Element. Deadly look, sets her apart big time.

• Advertisement

She reminded me of Rob Zombie when she was coming in first, that industrial look, the goggles.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,183 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Omackeral wrote: »
    She was like a mixture of Johnny Depp's Willy Wonka and LeeLoo from 5th Element. Deadly look, sets her apart big time.

Leeloo Lynch. It rolls off the tongue.

Corey Graves actually said, "Did you ever see the movie The Fifth Element?" or something similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Corey Graves actually said, "Did you ever see the movie The Fifth Element?" or something similar.

Speaking of him why does he constantly say how much he doesn't like Becky personally? Seems odd especially now when she's supposed to be a face.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

Yeah it's odd, Corey seems like a very nice guy otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭bobby_says_hi

Oh poop I miss all the good fights. Haters gonna fall, Rovie's gonna ball ;)

But fantastic match from Becky of course. It was surprisingly perfect. The reception she got from the crowd afterwards was beautiful as well. Love to see what they'll do with another match. Is Sasha injured? I heard that's why she wasn't on any of the tapings. Or else we'll probably see her in backstage segments or interviews

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Jesus, what a few pages! Poor aul Rovert, getting it from all sides!.

Did the original poster even come back after calling Rovert vomit inducing? Nice heel turn Jayk, I was thinking of turning heel myself? Wanna tag?

Guys, gonna make you all jealous now, but.... I've yet to see Becky vs Sasha! Gonna watch tonight with some beers!

I am going to watch the show again this weekend too.

Someone on Reddit synced Becky's entrance with Edge's music:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/36usb7/somebody_synced_up_becky_lynchs_entrance_to_edges

It doesn't work for me as it seems to have had with other people but it is cute though.

One thing I noticed and then immediately forgot about was how happy the announcer JoJo was during both Becky and Sasha's entrances. The three are good friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

rovert wrote: »

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/36usb7/somebody_synced_up_becky_lynchs_entrance_to_edges

It doesn't work for me as it seems to have had with other people but it is cute though.

One thing I noticed and then immediately forgot about was how happy the announcer JoJo was during both Becky and Sasha's entrances. The three are good friends.

I was quite happy to see JoJo myself - dat dress!!! (still hate her big girl announcing voice though)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭bobby_says_hi

I've found that The Exies 'My Goddess' works pretty well as a theme for her

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭HooohRaaah

How do you know the three are good friends?

HooohRaaah wrote: »
    How do you know the three are good friends?

You are back! :)

They are a pretty well known clique for example:
    https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/status/518148465231400961
    https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/status/531179687410925568

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

I just rewatched the match from Unstoppable for the first time since watching it live on Wednesday night. What a performance from both women. I firmly believe that match could have main evented a WWE PPV/Network Event. It was so good I'd have it alongside Cena/Lesnar/Rollins as WWE MOTY so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Boom..realest guy in the forum. Question asked and answered.

WWE pulled Becky Lynch's "Lass Kicker" shirt for Men & Children seemingly:
    http://shop.wwe.com/Becky-Lynch/becky-lynch,default,sc.html

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Well-intentioned but I'm glad they took it down. Just put "Maiden Ireland" on the front, it's a much better pun anyway. To avoid stuff like this! (photoshop)

18004042931_404b9f813e_o.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

"I'm thinking of buying a shirt that lets women know that I'm a wrestling fan who will assault you"

Advertisement