Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Becky Lynch thread! **Spoilers**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,381 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Is it not just a name that a random person made up and entered on wiki?
    Is that how it works. You guys should coin a name and try get it named on air.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Someone uploaded this again. Becky at 19 years old:

Someone finally put together a Gif with both the Reinera and the armbar:
    k1l2dBO.gif

Hopefully that doesn't become official, I love discoostin' as a catchphrase but I don't think it makes a good name for a move at all.

It might be primarily pushed/used as a DON'T FOREIGN PEOPLE TALK FUNNY thing rather than a label that gets the hold over. Max Payne in WCW used to use a version of it in 1993 and it was dubbed the Painkiller - more than likely a reference to the Judas Priest song.

On the profile piece NXT did this week. The footage they used was pre-Rebecca Knox and when she wrestled as Komeera:
    CHvYHL-UEAASbnt.jpg

I've always been quite confident she's in the next game but 2K following here on Twitter ups the odds:
    CHy_LiTWIAAX9Il.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Welcome back, rovert. I'm looking forward to playing as her in the next game, and not a CAW. I'm loving those bracelets she has on in the picture there. They were all the rage ha ha.

• Advertisement

Thanks. It twas the early to mid 00s so every female on the indies dressed like Lita.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Hopefully that doesn't become official, I love discoostin' as a catchphrase but I don't think it makes a good name for a move at all.

Especially when the commentator sounds like an idiot trying to say it

Anything to do with our colloquialisms should just be kept off of American T.V. "Kiss me arse."

• Registered Users Posts: 40,015 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

https://twitter.com/madusa_rocks/status/613086165298716673

Is it wrong that this excites me a lot ?

Becky seems to be doing a lot of work for Tough Enough. Don't plan following the show currently but apparently Sara, Daria & Amanda all love her.

• Advertisement

I'm definitely going to watch the show. Have they been giving her Twitter love or what's happening?

I'm definitely going to watch the show. Have they been giving her Twitter love or what's happening?

Twitter and Periscope.

So are they in with everyone at the Performance Centre when filming is taking place do ya think?

So are they in with everyone at the Performance Centre when filming is taking place do ya think?

I've honestly paid zero attention so I don't know. Don't follow any of them social media. Didn't watch that introduction show last week either.

It was pretty good. When I say pretty good, I mean a notch or two above a Total Divas finale.

https://twitter.com/ECCW/status/613745954953392129

Lisa Moretti was Ivory in WWE in case you don't know.

Wouldn't it be great if she took the Championship from Sasha at the next TakeOver, is it likely?

A year since the most iconic WWE debut of all time:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Any time frame when shes going to be back in the ring?

sky88 wrote: »
    Any time frame when shes going to be back in the ring?

4-6 weeks is the recovery time. She was taken off shows 3 weeks ago. Next TV taping is in 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

rovert wrote: »

My Da hated it when I wore a pair of Reebok Classics with a tiny union jack on the side. He wouldn't approve of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

beakerjoe wrote: »
    My Da hated it when I wore a pair of Reebok Classics with a tiny union jack on the side. He wouldn't approve of that.

I used too tip-ex over the union jacks!!! Still adorded the runners!!

I do understand the weirdness due to Irish eyes but the Union Jack jacket is Zack's trademark:

zack_sabre_jr__render_by_dfreedom30-d80bfoi.png

Becky, Devitt and Zack were all trained by Andre Baker in the UK. I've alway said there's more of Zack in Becky's in ring Wrestling than there is Devitt.

Her googles are finally on sale at WWE shop and she hasn't been medically clear yet.

CJkRy5EUkAA0cFQ.png
    https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/status/619616094563758080

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Wow Becky on Raw would be epic. The Four Horsewomen maybe? Could be just doing a dark match or something though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Surely if they want to do something with Paige getting backup, it should happen tonight...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Surely if they want to do something with Paige getting backup, it should happen tonight...

Sasha and Charlotte are there too apparently so they must be planning that

Advertisement