Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child minding

Options
  • 31-05-2014 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

Hi based in Kildare teacher wife secondary school, one kid in school dropped in by minder there until three, other with minder all day,from sep second will be in Creche until twelve, paying €200 p wk now, should we be paying less in sep or is €200 a good deal ?
    Cheers

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 14,038 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Shorthand makes your post very difficult to understand. I've read it a few times and think I know what you're asking. €200 a week sounds like a great deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭MollFlanders

Sounds like a good deal as your childminder is dropping and collecting which can be hard to organise.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭leinsterdude

Sounds like a good deal as your childminder is dropping and collecting which can be hard to organise.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I agree it sounds good to me too

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

800 is the going rate for 1 full time in North Kildare so I think you are getting a great rate .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭leinsterdude

Moonbeam wrote: »
    800 is the going rate for 1 full time in North Kildare so I think you are getting a great rate .
    Ok I thought that too, anyone tell me what they pay ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

800 full time and 5 euro an hour for after school is what people around here are paying. Most minders give a discount for the 2nd child.

Advertisement