Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Brigid's Terrace and Villas Navan

Options
  • 31-05-2014 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Could anyone please tell me what St Brigid's Terrace and Villas areas in Navan are like to live in? I know they are convenient to the town but are they nice places to live, safe, good community spirit etc?

I heard something about re development of this area.

Any information would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Could anyone please tell me what St Brigid's Terrace and Villas areas in Navan are like to live in? I know they are convenient to the town but are they nice places to live, safe, good community spirit etc?

I heard something about re development of this area.

Any information would be appreciated.

St Brigid's villas

To me the estate is too near the rough part of the town. Right beside the hospital and decent enough people in the estate itself (last time I heard anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Sun in Capri

dgt wrote: »
    St Brigid's villas

To me the estate is too near the rough part of the town. Right beside the hospital and decent enough people in the estate itself (last time I heard anyway)

Thanks for your input. That worries me that the estate is near the rough part of town............ where in Navan would not be considered rough or is that too subjective to say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Thanks for your input. That worries me that the estate is near the rough part of town............ where in Navan would not be considered rough or is that too subjective to say?

It's not the estate, but what surrounds it is a tad rough. A few places in the town are "ebony and ivory, living together in harmony" ie one very nice place beside a not so nice place. Woodlands and Woodview are a prime example....

What would you be looking for in an estate? The town has plenty of estates, some within a stones throw of the centre, others are a good bit out.

Most of the estates in the town are decent enough anyway and are never far away from the town centre. If I were you, have a look at estates along the Windtown road and Kentstown road. Plenty to choose from and both are near enough to facilities/shops etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Sun in Capri

Thanks dgt. Am looking for a house within walking distance of the town. Will have a look at the areas you suggest.

Advertisement