Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trading an Xbox 360 for a PS4 at Gamestop

Options
  • 31-05-2014 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Ok, so I am planning on getting a Playstation 4 within the year. On the Gamestop website I noticed they have an offer where you can get a discount off the Xbox One if you trade in a PS3 or Xbox 360 and two certain games along with it, but I didn't notice a similar offer for buying a PS4.

So I have two questions about this; does such an offer for a PS4 exist with Gamestop?

The other question is could I trade in an unwanted Xbox 360 (250 GB) for cash in Gamestop and how much could I potentially get for it?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Seabhac14 wrote: »
    Ok, so I am planning on getting a Playstation 4 within the year. On the Gamestop website I noticed they have an offer where you can get a discount off the Xbox One if you trade in a PS3 or Xbox 360 and two certain games along with it, but I didn't notice a similar offer for buying a PS4.

So I have two questions about this; does such an offer for a PS4 exist with Gamestop?

The other question is could I trade in an unwanted Xbox 360 (250 GB) for cash in Gamestop and how much could I potentially get for it?

Thank you

Idk bout trading in GameStop but I sold my 4Gb for 180 today on adverts I'd say tht be your best bet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Gamestop will give you pittance for an xbox, unless there is an offer. Adverts it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

cloud493 wrote: »
    Gamestop will give you pittance for an xbox, unless there is an offer. Adverts it.

Yea, managed to get 180 for It off adverts

Advertisement