Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Róisín Dubh Art & Craft Indoor Market gone?

Options
  • 31-05-2014 8:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭

Does any body here have any idea about it?
    The page and all the events have disappeared from facebook.
    Maybe somebody on here knows the organiser or somebody involved in it. I've gotten no response from the Roisin on the subject.
    On a side note, does anybody know where people sell home made objects other then the Market since you need to pay for a permit and there is a massive waiting list

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭-crisp-

Anybody have any idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Looks that way. Facebook page gone and no listings on Roisin website.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

I ambled upon one in Factory last week, has that possibly taken over?

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

Ambled is a great word.

Which one is factory these days?
    I still call places GPO, Cuba and CPs.

I dont so much amble as I do plod.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's CP or was in olden times! ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭berrecka

I think Electric Garden is the club, and Factory is the bar (all of which used be CPS), in the same way that the GPO was the club and the Drum was the bar. Is that right?

I know one of the girls who organised the Roisin one - I don't know know her, but I know her, you know. I too checked out the Factory market a few weeks ago, in something between an amble and a plod - a plamble? Anyway, I don't think its the same crowd who did the Roisin one, or at least I didn't meet said girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

BTW OP, you might be interested in checking out this: http://www.claregalwaymarket.com/

thanks for the info guys. didnt find any reference to either the claregalway or the factory market while searching the world wide interweb dual-carriageway

Advertisement