Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congratulations Waterford

Options
  • 31-05-2014 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭

You were lookin good today Waterford.

Nice one. More of the same please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

?????

Is some one drunk?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

obezyana wrote: »
    ?????

Is some one drunk?

No, I have to agree with the OP. I was in town on Saturday morning and the place was abuzz and looking great. Partly to do with loads of people dressed up for confirmations I think.

Went in again then later for a bite to eat in Café Goa and the whole place was still very lively with a great mix of people.

Sometimes Waterford is actually very nice, and to say so is not a sign of drunkenness or any other functional impairment! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭fiachr_a

Confirmations and welfare, Waterford's main income sources for 2014!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭TheVandal

I sat outside O'Briens and had a little people watch for a half hour. The turn out was decent!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

yep, was in town at weekend as per usual and the mall, quays, VT looking well. Those new VT raised map things outside Waterford crystal, reg etc are good lil things. good few buses parked up around too which is good to see. Just underlines the importance of locals getting in there and making the place more vibrant.

• Advertisement
Advertisement