Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wingfield Corke Abbey new development

• 31-05-2014 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

We have moved from the country back to Dublin and renting temporarily in Dun Laoghaire area, as work and schools there. We are thinking of buying in new Wingfield Development in Corke Abbey. Very well built houses, seem like a good deal. Any advice on area? Our kids young to teenage. Also want to be sure there is no history of flooding... Anything else we should be aware of. Would appreciate any advice...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,095 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I've seen some negative commentary about these being overpriced

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭bernard0368

AT 400k+, i think you could get better around the town. I also would be worried as to what may in the industrial units behind the estate.
    Otherwise the Corke abbey area is great.

Advertisement