Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert :: Studying

• 31-05-2014 11:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7

Hello,

I would really like to start studying more, and put everything else to the side and just have the studying and homework that is what to do.

Question:
    - May I please ask, what's best to study and revise now?, anything to catch up on this summer?.
    - Are there websites in Ireland that have the learning things? (Example: skoool.ie )

Thank you very much.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

You are neither funny nor original.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

No just no.
    Don't do that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 Icelandic Knight

thelad95 wrote: »
    You are neither funny nor original.

Hello Good Sir,

I am not trying to be funny, and don't care if you think that its a joke or not.

I am being serious and made the thread asking for advice, if you have nothing to contribute, then please like just don't bother if that's ok..

thank you and have a great night now..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Sleep is an important part of study.
    You need prolonged periods of sleep in order to retain the information you learn.
    Try to sleep for 6-9 hours at a time, eat properly and take some breaks, including some fresh air.
    All of this will help with your memory, concentration and general health.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Hello,

I just realized this night (around 11pm) how fun studying is and how I want to study now because its fun and great,
    Hmmmmmmm!

Even if this isn't a total troll (and colour me skeptical!!) one thread is more than enough.

And Dee has given you your answer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mariecxx

I think you might need help.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement