Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling kit: Tokyo Marui M4A1 & SOCOM, ARMY AK47, KJ M9. Deliver along Galway/Dublin

Options
  • 01-06-2014 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Fellow airsofters it is with a heavy heart I'm selling out of the game. Too little time and not much action in the West has compelled me to do so.

Basically everything you see in the pics (and a SOCOM leg holster not shown).

Can show proof of makes. Delivered in Galway area. Also along Galway-Dublin route. Can sort something out otherwise.

Testing allowed and open to offers, but will only accept cash. Maybe get a few mates to chip in etc. There's easily enough here for 2-3 players and maybe a disadvantaged fourth. Selling my kit in subsections but preferably as a whole unit for a discounted price as follows:

Total (individually): €620 (delivered as above)
    Total (whole bundle including miscellaneous): €550 (delivered as above)

AEGs:

€200
    -M4A1 (Tokyo Marui) with red dot sight and mountings, G&P 8.4v 1100mAh battery,
    "tactical" sling and 9 mags: 1 x metal 30 rounds, 8 x abs 100 rounds.

€150
    -AK47 (ARMY) with 11 mags: 1 x metal rounds, 10 x abs 100 rounds.

Gas Powered Pistols:

€170
    -SOCOM Mk23 (Tokyo Marui) - Solid Snakes' sidearm of choice - gas powered, detachable
    "tactical" flashlight, suppressor, 1 x metal mag all in a "tactical" Government assassin's
    case. Comes with a special larger sized right leg holster for the SOCOM that can carry
    extra mags.

€100
    -M9 (KJ Works) gas powered and gas blowback (recoil) pistol,
    2 x metal mags (black and rare silver). Cocks back on last round. Comes with "tactical"
    woodland camo mag drop bag (very very handy for any mag in a skirmish).

Miscellaneous (priced with entire bundle):

-Gun bag. Can hold the two AEGs without attachments. Can store the attachments, a few
    mags of each and the M9. It's tactical.

-A bag of 0.25g Excel BBs

-Speed loader for BBs

-Multiple battery type charger: handles mini and large sockets at 4.8, 6, 7.2, 8.4 and 9.6 V,
    pretty much every battery. Quick (~ 3-4 hours) or standard charge (~10-12 hours).

-AEG 1 Amp Battery Discharger (Intruder Shop): essential for good battery care. Handles
    mini and large battery sockets.

Honesty part:

-Gun Bag: has quite a few zips broken (this could be fixed at a cloth alteration shop for
    about a tenner). Still can carry AEGs and conceal from concerned mums :).

-Red Dot on M4A1: is missing a cover on the shooter side. The cover on the shootee side is
    a little cheeky (needs to be pushed up fully but then stays in place) but neither side will
    interfere with target acquisition. It used to also do a
    green dot - but maybe needs fresh batteries.

-Batteries: the red dot needs button batteries, the SOCOM flashlight needs 3 x AAA, the
    AK47 needs a large sized 8.4V battery - the M4A1 battery will work just fine in the AK47
    but it is smaller, so throw in some paper stuffing if you want to use that.

-Silicone Oil: I've treated and maintained them all well but I've run out of silicone oil, so
    each could use a drop or two of silicone oil (especially the SOCOM).

-All guns were chrono'd at last skirmish and all are legal. ALL are unmodified stock. Fps for each: 280, 330, 320 and 310 for M4A1, AK47, SOCOM, and M9 respectively. Welcome to test and chrono yourself.

WILL NOT TARNISH AIRSOFT IN IRELAND - U16s BRING AN ELDER

My profile on adverts dot ie is "rustynuts14" and if you search "Jvc Kd-avx2" you'll be able to find me and check my feedback score, whether I keep my word or not etc. If you like the jvc that's cool too :). Also I'm heading in the Dublin direction today with the above goodies in boot, so if you're anywhere around the East of the country make an offer and you could have the above today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

You must post the actual muzzle velocity/power of each gun for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Photos posted on behalf of rustynuts

ibf6n4.jpg

iqd9x5.jpg

x4odfk.jpg

35bgyag.jpg

2lcwc3n.jpg

2h3655c.jpg

2ql72n4.jpg

PS The above Images are added in good faith, we are not responsible nor have we validated these images are accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 rustynuts

mods thank you

All of above is €550 after inspection, test and delivery (along/near Galway/Dublin, add another €20 and I'm willing to drive rest of country). Again open to all types of offers

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭jamesd2013

Would you sell the black kjw mag on it's own?

• Advertisement

Hey thanks for the interest, would be willing to sell the black with the M9 I'm afraid, but otherwise I'm open to offers for the silver one. You wouldn't be interested in the whole lot-if reasonable offers are made I'm looking to close the whole thing tonight? On the road will check boards updates every few hours

Sorry man but looking for a spare for my one. How much for the silver one? Any pics?

I'm on the road at the moment selling my wares from my adverts ads, so I can't really upload with this sparse internet. Also I'm a new user and couldn't upload the pics myself anyway but I've posted them on "omg dot wthax dot org forward slash". Add this after the forward slash: "8bSBDR dot jpg", "8dHXgd dot jpg" or "6ZyyBh dot jpg". One of those should have it. I'm open to offers, where abouts are you based? I'm on my way to Meath right now, will check again in about an 1 1/2 hours

i'm in cork.i prefer the black one really but 15 posted for the silver?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 greg1990

115 offered for ak

• Advertisement

jamesd2013 wrote: »
    i'm in cork.i prefer the black one really but 15 posted for the silver?
    Think it'll cost 7-10 to post it though :(

greg1990 wrote: »
    115 offered for ak
    You in Dub or close by? I'm offering the whole lot for €480, maybe the nearest offer until 22:00 to anyone living the East side of the country. If no one takes up on that we could negotiate :)

An post do it for 3-4 e for a packet? It's leak free ya?

Hey man. Just spotted they're green gas. After co2 so not What I'm after. Sorry and good luck with the sale

jamesd2013 wrote: »
    Hey man. Just spotted they're green gas. After co2 so not What I'm after. Sorry and good luck with the sale

no bother

greg1990 wrote: »
    115 offered for ak

You still interested in the ak? Can arrange a price depending on where you are

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Padraig_L

Is the AK still there? If so does it come with battery, charger and mags? And how much would that be?

Padraig_L wrote: »
    Is the AK still there? If so does it come with battery, charger and mags? And how much would that be?

Yup still there, but by itself with 11 mags (no battery or charger) I'd be looking for €150 delivered to most places in the country. The reason I can't offer the charger etc is that I need it to prove that the M4 works for the next guy (I will obviously prove the ak works to you). If you bought the ak with the M4 (which includes red dot, mags and battery) I'd throw in the whole Miscellaneous section for ~€320. If you want some of the other stuff, basically the more you want the more I can discount. Let me know what you think

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Padraig_L

Are the mags mid-caps or hi-caps?

Padraig_L wrote: »
    Are the mags mid-caps or hi-caps?

1 mag is the stock metal and has 30 round capacity, the other 10 are abs and 100 round mid caps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Maron1711

Hi,
    Just wondering what the lowest you could do on the hk mk23 would be?
    Thanks,

Hey Maron1711 sorry for the late reply. Well I'm open to offers so feel free to pm me if you're more comfortable that way :). The price is much more flexible depending on delivery.

Also I'll be in Tipp for the weekend offering the whole set to anyone within 1.5hrs for €500 until Sunday 15:00 and open to lower prices than asking for the individual bits, so that'll include Kildare :).

bump

whole kit for €450 until 15:00 today, delivered in Munster or Connaught €500 elsewhere same time

for anyone in Dublin city: whole kit for €450 delivered until 16:00 tomorrow (Fri 20th). Willing to let individual parts go for less than asking as well

extended till Sat 21st until 18:00.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭PonchoTron

Interested in the Marui M4. Where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭smokedaddy

How much for the m4 mids?

PonchoTron wrote: »
    Interested in the Marui M4. Where are you based?

Hey man sorry for the late reply, I'm in Galway but some weekends I'm around other parts and I try to offer a big discount to whoever's in the area. I don't think I'll be around Wexford anytime, but I could do it. I'm open to lowering the price if we meet up say Port Laoise and even more for Tullamore <Snip>

• Advertisement

smokedaddy wrote: »
    How much for the m4 mids?

Hey I'm trying to sell the mags as a bundle with the m4, so I couldn't give you a fair price now. But in a few weeks if they're still there I can give you a much better idea.

Advertisement