Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling kit: Tokyo Marui M4A1 & SOCOM, ARMY AK47, KJ M9. Deliver along Galway/Dublin

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭smokedaddy

rustynuts wrote: »
    Hey I'm trying to sell the mags as a bundle with the m4, so I couldn't give you a fair price now. But in a few weeks if they're still there I can give you a much better idea.

Fair enough. Let me know then.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭I Armour I

If you are around Dublin soon I would be interested in the m4. Would 180 be acceptable?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 rustynuts

I Armour I wrote: »
    If you are around Dublin soon I would be interested in the m4. Would 180 be acceptable?

Yep could be in Dublin any day from next Wed to the weekend, I don't know for definite yet but I will in a day or two. What time(s) would suit you? I don't mind any testing (I actually encourage it as I'd be the same), but all I ask is that it's safe to do so and away from the general public

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

@ rustynuts............Inviting PM's before a deal is agreed is a breach of the rules.
    Keep it on thread until a deal is agreed.
    One and only friendly warning

Hey rusty, yes testing once a deal has been agreed would be perfect. Is there anywhere in particular you had in mind as I know 2 sights in Tallaght that operate on Wednesdays if that is convenient. Otherwise I am available any time from 2 o' clock on wards during the day until the evening. If you could let me know on thread here when you are in Dublin what price would be acceptable, that would be great.

Couple questions if you don't mind, 1. has the M4 been serviced, 2. all original parts, 3. any issues?

Thanks very much rusty

• Advertisement

I'm not familiar with Tallaght but I'm ok with any place that isn't going to scare the public. I still don't know the exact day I'll be in Dublin as I'm waiting on someone else but it will still be in the later half of the week. As I'll be near Dublin, we can set it at €180 for the m4, red dot, mags and battery.

I don't mind any questions, the m4 was only used in 3 indoor skirmishes and the odd target practice (there's just not that many games I can go to) so:

1. The only servicing that's been required was a light clean after a skirmish and a few drops of silicone oil, note I haven't applied any oil for a few months so if you have some that would be great. As for the m4 battery every few months I discharge it fully and slow recharge it.

2. Yes completely original, no internal or external mods, only added a detachable red dot as in pics.

3. No issues, just tested it there: full auto, semi and hop all work as expected, red dot needs fresh batteries will look into getting those today

Any other questions, feel free to ask

Excellent. Well If you're happy. We can take this to P.M's as soon as you're in Dublin.
    Well Tallaght is rather central. There are a few different places that are close to its centre. Just the first thought. You're welcome to pop out to the house also. Brilliant. Well that's everything I need to know.

Perfect thank you very much. If you're happy for 180. Done deal so :)

I Armour I wrote: »
    Excellent. Well If you're happy. We can take this to P.M's as soon as you're in Dublin.
    Well Tallaght is rather central. There are a few different places that are close to its centre. Just the first thought. You're welcome to pop out to the house also. Brilliant. Well that's everything I need to know.

Perfect thank you very much. If you're happy for 180. Done deal so :)

Yeah I'm happy with the deal. Bought new batteries for the red dot and it's nice and bright, the green dot works fine too :). Don't mind your place man, just as long as the neighbors have nothing to fear. I'll be in Dublin on Wed and free after 2, so ya that's the deal and I think its safe now to PM your details.

Yeah I'm happy with the deal. Bought new batteries for the red dot and it's nice and bright, the green dot works fine too :). Don't mind your place man, just as long as the neighbors have nothing to fear. I'll be in Dublin on Wed and free after 2, so ya that's the deal and I think its safe now to PM your details.

Brilliant! Well sure to pms so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭i am awsome

Is ak still available? Is it metal and wood?

• Advertisement

Is ak still available? Is it metal and wood?

yes it is, it is metal, think its wooden effect (maybe plastic) and I just bought a large 8.4v battery for it today :)

Fellow airsofters it is with a heavy heart I'm selling out of the game. Too little time and not much action in the West has compelled me to do so.

Basically everything you see in the pics (and a SOCOM leg holster not shown).

Can show proof of makes. Delivered in Galway area. Also along Galway-Dublin route. Can sort something out otherwise.

Testing allowed and open to offers, but will only accept cash. Maybe get a few mates to chip in etc. There's easily enough here for 2-3 players and maybe a disadvantaged fourth. Selling my kit in subsections but preferably as a whole unit for a discounted price as follows:

Total (individually): €620 (delivered as above)
    Total (whole bundle including miscellaneous): €550 (delivered as above)

AEGs:

€200
    -M4A1 (Tokyo Marui) with red dot sight and mountings, G&P 8.4v 1100mAh battery,
    "tactical" sling and 9 mags: 1 x metal 30 rounds, 8 x abs 100 rounds.

€150
    -AK47 (ARMY) with 11 mags: 1 x metal rounds, 10 x abs 100 rounds.

Gas Powered Pistols:

€170
    -SOCOM Mk23 (Tokyo Marui) - Solid Snakes' sidearm of choice - gas powered, detachable
    "tactical" flashlight, suppressor, 1 x metal mag all in a "tactical" Government assassin's
    case. Comes with a special larger sized right leg holster for the SOCOM that can carry
    extra mags.

€100
    -M9 (KJ Works) gas powered and gas blowback (recoil) pistol,
    2 x metal mags (black and rare silver). Cocks back on last round. Comes with "tactical"
    woodland camo mag drop bag (very very handy for any mag in a skirmish).

Miscellaneous (priced with entire bundle):

-Gun bag. Can hold the two AEGs without attachments. Can store the attachments, a few
    mags of each and the M9. It's tactical.

-A bag of 0.25g Excel BBs

-Speed loader for BBs

-Multiple battery type charger: handles mini and large sockets at 4.8, 6, 7.2, 8.4 and 9.6 V,
    pretty much every battery. Quick (~ 3-4 hours) or standard charge (~10-12 hours).

-AEG 1 Amp Battery Discharger (Intruder Shop): essential for good battery care. Handles
    mini and large battery sockets.

Honesty part:

-Gun Bag: has quite a few zips broken (this could be fixed at a cloth alteration shop for
    about a tenner). Still can carry AEGs and conceal from concerned mums :).

-Red Dot on M4A1: is missing a cover on the shooter side. The cover on the shootee side is
    a little cheeky (needs to be pushed up fully but then stays in place) but neither side will
    interfere with target acquisition. It used to also do a
    green dot - but maybe needs fresh batteries.

-Batteries: the red dot needs button batteries, the SOCOM flashlight needs 3 x AAA, the
    AK47 needs a large sized 8.4V battery - the M4A1 battery will work just fine in the AK47
    but it is smaller, so throw in some paper stuffing if you want to use that.

-Silicone Oil: I've treated and maintained them all well but I've run out of silicone oil, so
    each could use a drop or two of silicone oil (especially the SOCOM).

-All guns were chrono'd at last skirmish and all are legal. ALL are unmodified stock. Fps for each: 280, 330, 320 and 310 for M4A1, AK47, SOCOM, and M9 respectively. Welcome to test and chrono yourself.

WILL NOT TARNISH AIRSOFT IN IRELAND - U16s BRING AN ELDER

My profile on adverts dot ie is "rustynuts14" and if you search "Jvc Kd-avx2" you'll be able to find me and check my feedback score, whether I keep my word or not etc. If you like the jvc that's cool too :). Also I'm heading in the Dublin direction today with the above goodies in boot, so if you're anywhere around the East of the country make an offer and you could have the above today.

Update:
    • M4, 9 x M4 mags, red dot, small 8.4V battery: SOLD
    I Armour I was a pleasure to deal with :)
    • AK47 is showing problems while in semi, it seems to be firing full (full is still working perfectly)
    this is probably a simple fix but in light of this I'm reducing the price and throwing in extras,
    so the AK package is now:
    • AK47 (ARMY)
    • 11 mags
    • large 8.4V battery
    • multi battery charger
    • battery discharger
    • gun bag
    • ~1000 0.25g excel bbs (measured by weight)
    • speed loader
    • all for €140
    • Tokyo Marui SOCOM
    as before with all attachments, case and holster. Holster is right leg, carries 3 extra mags and can adjust to large and smaller pistol sizes i.e. can securely hold SOCOM with attachments or can be adjusted to securely hold an M9, say. Will now include flashlight batteries. Price reduced to €150
    • KJW M9
    as before with 2 metal mags and wood camo mag drop bag. Price reduced to €90

Willing to discount asking price for multiple items

If buyer is anywhere near the M7 or the M4 today (14 July) until 6PM:

€100 for AK with everything listed with it above, €100 for TM SOCOM with everything listed with it above, €75 for M9 with everything listed with it above. €250 for everything.

Update:
    • M4, 9 x M4 mags, red dot, small 8.4V battery: SOLD
    I Armour I was a pleasure to deal with :)
    • AK47 is showing problems while in semi, it seems to be firing full (full is still working perfectly)
    this is probably a simple fix but in light of this I'm reducing the price and throwing in extras,
    so the AK package is now:
    • AK47 (ARMY)
    • 11 mags
    • large 8.4V battery
    • multi battery charger
    • battery discharger
    • gun bag
    • ~1000 0.25g excel bbs (measured by weight)
    • speed loader
    • all for €140
    • Tokyo Marui SOCOM
    as before with all attachments, case and holster. Holster is right leg, carries 3 extra mags and can adjust to large and smaller pistol sizes i.e. can securely hold SOCOM with attachments or can be adjusted to securely hold an M9, say. Will now include flashlight batteries. Price reduced to €150
    • KJW M9
    as before with 2 metal mags and wood camo mag drop bag. Price reduced to €90

Willing to discount asking price for multiple items

New prices for items described above:

AK47 with everything listed €80 o.n.o
    SOCOM with everything listed €90 o.n.o
    M9 with everything listed €60 o.n.o
    €200 for everything

Will only meet up in Dublin city

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Bally2k14

€200 for everything

M9 full Metal gbb?

Hey, no metal and plastic gbb: slide is plastic the rest incl. barrel is metal

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Machine gunner

Offer 75for there mk23 do u post?

Would be interested in the mk23 and ak Offer 150 for both

Would be interested in the mk23 and ak Offer 150 for both

Hey sorry for the late reply. Yes I can post (I prefer to send via registered) just need to check later how much to send everything. How would you propose payment? I'll be able to give faster replies after 5

hey thats great
    we could meet?
    or do paypal
    so its a deal either way 150 for both
    if your happy with that you can pm your number and stuff

• Advertisement

I'm happy to say €150 cash for both with everything listed if we can meet up in Dublin, you'd be able to get them almost anytime you want this week and next. I've no problem with you testing them as well, I like my 100% positive feedback :). If you want to go the paypal and postage route, postage seems to be around €15-18 and I've to get some boxes and bubblewrap for around €5. So it shouldn't be more than €165 posted. Also it would take me a day or two extra to dispatch. Let me know what you think (we have to finalize a deal before using pm)

where could we meet in dublin

City center I suppose, I've a friend who lives not too far and he won't mind if you want to test a few rounds to see everything is in order. I think there are also a few airsoft shops around that might have some ranges, I'll check that now

any way we could meet in tallaght i could meet tomorrow
    or sum where not to close to the center
    no need to test i trust ya

Cool, I'll get back to you after 5

so is that ok to meet in tallagh tomorrow then?

so is that ok to meet in tallagh tomorrow then?

Yes indeed :), meetup, inspect, €150 cash for the ak and socom with all the items listed with them. I'll be free after 6 tomorrow and I'll need about 45min~1hr to get to Tallaght. If you want them today, I'm also free now. I think it's safe to go to pm stage now :)

tomorrow is fine to pms

€200 for everything

Machine gunner was very easy to deal with :)

Only the M9 with 2 mags and a woodland camo mag bag is left for €60 o.n.o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Seller159

Have you got the ak still?

Advertisement