If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BENQ w1070 projector

Options
  • 01-06-2014 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hey there,

Looking to buy a BENQ w1070 from yous and wondering if its possible to have it shipped to South Dublin?

Cheers
    Ben

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey there,

Looking to buy a BENQ w1070 from yous and wondering if its possible to have it shipped to South Dublin?

Cheers
    Ben
    HI Benji,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Not a problem shipping the projector to you.  Delivery would be just £12.99 for a next working day service.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭BENJIspendlove

HI Benji,

Not a problem shipping the projector to you.  Delivery would be just £12.99 for a next working day service.

Chris

Hi.

Yeh I'll go for that. So 513 pound overall yeh?

Ben

HI Benji,

Chris

Hi.

Yeh I'll go for that. So 513 pound overall yeh?

Ben
    Hi Ben,

Spot on :)

We've got the projector in stock so I could have one set aside for you.

If you'd like to PM me your details I can give you a call to sort payment/delivery etc.

Chris

Hi Ben,

If you'd like to PM me your details I can give you a call to sort payment/delivery etc.

Chris

Cheers. Pm sent

Hi Ben,

Chris

Cheers.  Pm sent
    Hi BENJIspendlove.

Thanks for the order :D

We have processed it and the order should arrive with you Wednesday 4th.

• Advertisement

lovely stuff, looking forward to Wednesday so, Cheers.

hey,
    Would yous by chance have a tracking number you could pm me for this?, so i know if i need to keep somebody at home to collect this today.

thanks

hey,
    Would yous by chance have a tracking number you could pm me for this?, so i know if i need to keep somebody at home to collect this today.

thanks
    Hi Benji,

Apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Hopefully you've got your projector by now :)

Enjoy.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.