Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good coffee Nth. Co. Dublin

• 01-06-2014 10:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭

Hey, I picked up an Aeropress and bag of coffee in 3FE last week. The Areopress is great and have been using it all week but I've used up the last of the coffee, I've ordered a grinder of Amazon and plan on buying beans online when the grinder arrives but Is there anywhere in Nth. Co. Dublin that I can buy good coffee in the mean time?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭macgabhs

dylbert wrote: »
    Hey, I picked up an Aeropress and bag of coffee in 3FE last week. The Areopress is great and have been using it all week but I've used up the last of the coffee, I've ordered a grinder of Amazon and plan on buying beans online when the grinder arrives but Is there anywhere in Nth. Co. Dublin that I can buy good coffee in the mean time?

I think there might be a cafe in skerries that sell beans but can't be sure. There's also this company based in skerries selling roasted beans online http://hedgehogcoffee.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

It might be worth subscribing to one of the subsciptions with 3FE, Badger & Dodo, Cafe Mojo, Hasbean, Squaremile, etc - You'll get a different coffee to try every month, and can grab a few bags of extra beans as you go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Jezek

Definitely recommend Coffee Mojo for ordering outside a sub service. Delivery is cheap and very quick, quality is as high as any other top-class roaster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭dylbert

Java republics factory is only down the road from where I work, how does their coffee rate?

dylbert wrote: »
    Java republics factory is only down the road from where I work, how does their coffee rate?

nothing special

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Jezek wrote: »
    nothing special

You're being kind. :D

Slaphead07 wrote: »
    You're being kind. :D

I bought a bag once when I was out of beans. i ended up throwing most of it away. It was pretty dire...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Jezek wrote: »
    I bought a bag once when I was out of beans. i ended up throwing most of it away. It was pretty dire...

I used to get free samples. I passed it on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

+1 java republic very poor beans.

Advertisement