Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Field English Exam HL

Options
  • 01-06-2014 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

Anyone Know Any Sample Answers For The Field By John B.Keane.No Websites Seem To Have Notes On The Field.Does Anyone Know Any Websites I.E Sparknotes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭S_Hick12

I've searched aswell but i've found nothing. While i don't have any samples i'd say you should learn bull and william dee for a relationship. The auction scene would be good if they ask about atmosphere. That's what i'll do anyway, but there may be better examples.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭coolerboy

S_Hick12 wrote: »
    I've searched aswell but i've found nothing. While i don't have any samples i'd say you should learn bull and william dee for a relationship. The auction scene would be good if they ask about atmosphere. That's what i'll do anyway, but there may be better examples.

Do you have the blue book i heard it has lots of notes at the back.

I do. It has notes for each character and then it has a summary and commentary for each scene.

S_Hick12 wrote: »
    I do. It has notes for each character and then it has a summary and commentary for each scene.

Can you send me those notes please.take a picture

coolerboy wrote: »
    Can you send me those notes please.take a picture

I don't think i can send them through this. You can pm me your email if you'd like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

sites(dot)google(dot)com(slash)a(slash)malahidecs(dot)ie(slash)eor-english(slash)2nd-year-1

^ This website seems to have some notes for The Field but I'm doing a different play so I don't know if they're any good. I can't post links so replace all of the (dot)s and (slash)s in the url with full stops and slashes.

Is there any important quotes by mick and the bull mccabe in the field

Advertisement