Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The TF "new owners"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭glic71rods46t0

Dudda wrote: »
    What a load of crap. You haven't a clue do you?

Let me present Exhibit B - Ordnance Survey Ireland Site Location Plan
    The site outlined in red is the site owned by Islaneady Properties (Castlebar) Ltd with the proposed coffee shop hatched in Red.

The carpark opposite boots I've hatched in solid pink. As you can see it is outside the area of the red line site.
    (The pink is not on the original and I added it for reference. I can provide the original too if required)

Proves nothing and it's worth remembering that the application was withdrawn. I wonder why!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

Proves nothing and it's worth remembering that the application was withdrawn. I wonder why!

It proves everything and it was withdrawn because of issues with an existing fire escape and blocking a loading bay. It also had objections from locals. It was mostly likely going to be refused so it was withdrawn. You can read it all on the Mayo County Council website.

http://137.191.225.163/mcc_dwviewer_external/frameset.aspx?la=1&id=14458

I have no connection in any way with the TF or any parties involved. I just have knowledge and experience in dealing with legal documents, planning, etc which is why I know where to find this stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭6541

It proves everything and it was withdrawn because of issues with an existing fire escape and blocking a loading bay. It also had objections from locals. It was mostly likely going to be refused so it was withdrawn. You can read it all on the Mayo County Council website.

http://137.191.225.163/mcc_dwviewer_external/frameset.aspx?la=1&id=14458

I have no connection in any way with the TF or any parties involved. I just have knowledge and experience in dealing with legal documents, planning, etc which is why I know where to find this stuff.

Dudda could you summaries the argument i.e what is this thread about ?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

6541 wrote: »

The thread was created to highlight that the TF has new owners, started by Irishgeo.
    It has gone off track, as I said before, we are close to closing it now as its going now outside of the "He is, he isn't" messages. Also one post could have gone down the wrong route totally and was removed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

6541 wrote: »

The tread title is the TF new owners.
    Islaneady Properties (Castelbar) Ltd own the TF. I was using the planning documents to prove Islaneady Properties own it.

I didn't think it was off topic but sorry if it was. I won't post any further in this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

The tread title is the TF new owners.
    Islaneady Properties (Castelbar) Ltd own the TF. I was using the planning documents to prove Islaneady Properties own it.

I didn't think it was off topic but sorry if it was. I won't post any further in this thread.

Not off topic at all. Just think the thread was been dragged around in a strange way! :D

Mod Note: Lads I had to remove all the Mayo Co Co material, it was highlighted correctly to me that its illegal to show the planning and/or OS maps within the threads. A link can be provided to the item though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Some changes happening regarding management I believe. Hotel was closed for a time last week and some 'senior staff' denied entry.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Some changes happening regarding management I believe. Hotel was closed for a time last week and some 'senior staff' denied entry.

Not the first time Pat has had a restraining order from the Hotel.

Xenji wrote: »
    Not the first time Pat has had a restraining order from the Hotel.

I believe he was doing the restraining this time

• Advertisement

So does anyone know whats happening in the TF? It made headline news on the Connaught Telegraph last week.
    I have had suspicions all along regarding the ownership of the hotel and have been ridiculed by some on this thread who seemed to be "in the know".

Why would Pat be locking himself into the hotel if his son, daughter and Mr Sutcliffe own it????

Something doesn't add up in this saga. I wonder if Yop could enlighten us all - fresh from having a pint there at the weekend no doubt????

So does anyone know whats happening in the TF? It made headline news on the Connaught Telegraph last week.
    I have had suspicions all along regarding the ownership of the hotel and have been ridiculed by some on this thread who seemed to be "in the know".

Why would Pat be locking himself into the hotel if his son, daughter and Mr Sutcliffe own it????

Something doesn't add up in this saga. I wonder if Yop could enlighten us all - fresh from having a pint there at the weekend no doubt????

Yip we know what happened. Do you not know at this stage? Had a good few pints there Sat night and business was as usual.

Must be killing you now at this stage :D

yop wrote: »
    Yip we know what happened. Do you not know at this stage? Had a good few pints there Sat night and business was as usual.

Must be killing you now at this stage :D

What a downright useless post. And your use of the royal "we" is tiresome to say the least. So, you know what happened but you don't want to share I take it - it floats your boat to be smug and condescending - you are showing yourself up ......again!

Can someone (other than yop) provide an actual answer please?

What a downright useless post. And your use of the royal "we" is tiresome to say the least. So, you know what happened but you don't want to share I take it - it floats your boat to be smug and condescending - you are showing yourself up ......again!

Can someone (other than yop) provide an actual answer please?

Ah just gossip searchers are just something I don't like, especially ones whose lives revolve around it.
    Answers are well known, time to get to know the right people isn't it! :D

Ah just gossip searchers are just something I don't like, especially ones whose lives revolve around it.
    Answers are well known, time to get to know the right people isn't it! :D

Yes clearly my life is revolving around it:rolleyes:
    So, coming onto the Mayo forum on Boards to ask about developments in my hometown is something that a Mod for the forum doesn't like and justifies you making those smug condescending posts?
    I am rather hoping that your eccentric (putting it mildly) modding of this forum hasn't scarred off other users who may be willing to answer my query.

So again I ask, can someone (other than yop) answer my query - thanks

Yes clearly my life is revolving around it:rolleyes:
    So, coming onto the Mayo forum on Boards to ask about developments in my hometown is something that a Mod for the forum doesn't like and justifies you making those smug condescending posts?
    I am rather hoping that your eccentric (putting it mildly) modding of this forum hasn't scarred off other users who may be willing to answer my query.

So again I ask, can someone (other than yop) answer my query - thanks

Odd that, you said before Castlebar isn't your hometown... have you moved back again. Getting mixed up now with your posts, the lack of facts is making you lose focus now.

Report the post if you don't like it, simple as that.

I'm just modding it to ensure that ideal gossip doesn't impact boards.ie as it has done before. If I feel it does then the post will be removed.

Odd that, you said before Castlebar isn't your hometown... have you moved back again. Getting mixed up now with your posts, the lack of facts is making you lose focus now. .
    Castlebar is where I am from. I live in Dublin for many years.
    Report the post if you don't like it, simple as that.
    Its more effective to just highlight your posts for what they are - thanks for that!
    I'm just modding it to ensure that ideal gossip doesn't impact boards.ie as it has done before. If I feel it does then the post will be removed.
    I presume that there's a typo in there somewhere. Questions are exactly that - not making statements of fact, but then you shouldn't be afraid of the truth and you are putting yourself about as someone who's "in the know". I reckon your know sweet fa and you won't answer my question because you don't know the answer!
    But, no doubt you will come back with some silly post about knowing but not telling ...yawn, yawn (I get it but I call BS)

Castlebar is where I am from. I live in Dublin for many years.

Its more effective to just highlight your posts for what they are - thanks for that!

I presume that there's a typo in there somewhere. Questions are exactly that - not making statements of fact, but then you shouldn't be afraid of the truth and you are putting yourself about as someone who's "in the know". I reckon your know sweet fa and you won't answer my question because you don't know the answer!
    But, no doubt you will come back with some silly post about knowing but not telling ...yawn, yawn (I get it but I call BS)

Call it what you like. Indeed I do know. And watching you throw the toys out then I definitely won't be saying! :D
    Few more on the thread know as well I'd say, but won't be feeding the child! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,049 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Serious crowd in there Saturday night, great craic.

Regarding the hotel, I'd expect more developments pretty soon :)

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Serious crowd in there Saturday night, great craic.

Regarding the hotel, I'd expect more developments pretty soon :)

There was for sure.

Thats no use with an update like that, have you not got a date and time and color of what underpants will be wore when this development occurs. You been in the know and all that. :D

• Advertisement

Call it what you like.

OK - I call it BS. You have said nothing except insinuate you know what's going on but saying nothing. If my suspicions are correct you'll look like some fool:D

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Seriously lads, anyone have anything to add to the actual topic?

OK - I call it BS. You have said nothing except insinuate you know what's going on but saying nothing. If my suspicions are correct you'll look like some fool:D

ha ha and you keep telling me I'm this and I'm that. Interesting though :D:D:D

Nothing new WesternYelp just the same as before and the same lad crying that everyone in the school knows the joke and he doesn't.

But there might be news soon. Then again there might not be! :D

ha ha and you keep telling me I'm this and I'm that. Interesting though :D:D:D

Nothing new WesternYelp just the same as before and the same lad crying that everyone in the school knows the joke and he doesn't.

But there might be news soon. Then again there might not be! :D

Or, to put it more succinctly, Yop hasn't a clue.

In every other forum on Boards there is a Charter which requires a certain quality in debate........ all except this one. The quality of Yop's contribution in this thread is a disgrace and this is compounded by the fact that he is a mod for this very forum:eek:

Or, to put it more succinctly, Yop hasn't a clue.

In every other forum on Boards there is a Charter which requires a certain quality in debate........ all except this one. The quality of Yop's contribution in this thread is a disgrace and this is compounded by the fact that he is a mod for this very forum:eek:

Okay 3b5vakmtdjy9o1, let just explain, you go to many forums, you spend your time moaning and groaning, you go report posts you then start calling people out.

You've 41 bans/warnings and a siteban.

Your goal here is to get a reaction, you won't, keep calling me a fool and calling out my modding, work away. Report my posts if you are not happy.

There is also a charter for attacking the poster, your on that road now, walk away and take the warning, you won't get a 2nd.

Okay Fencer, let just explain, you go to many forums, you spend your time moaning and groaning, you go report posts you then start calling people out.

You've 41 bans/warnings and a siteban.

Your goal here is to get a reaction, you won't, keep calling me a fool and calling out my modding, work away. Report my posts if you are not happy.

There is also a charter for attacking the poster, your on that road now, walk away and take the warning, you won't get a 2nd.

My goal is to get an answer to my query - something that you claim to know all about and won't share. You called me a child earlier and now you take the high moral ground about being called a fool:rolleyes:

I think people will judge you by your posts on this thread. Hope you're proud of yourself;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Just ban the ****er and get it over with. He's had a million chances.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

This thread always delivers :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,514 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Xenji wrote: »
    This thread always delivers :pac:

i get a bag of popcorn every time i see a new reply.

ill have to get a taxi home some time to get all the info on the TF. :D

• Advertisement

I believe the hotel has closed it's doors again. passed by this morning and it looked that way. Where are you going to go for your pint now Yop? :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement