Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher level Irish listening!

• 01-06-2014 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Lost my cds that come with the exam papers, does anyone know anywhere I could listen to them online?? Really need to practise!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 nickiirl

Hey here's a link from the examinations. ie website. Its in the archive folder. (Sorry i tried posting the url but it wont allow me to post the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Dee15

nickiirl wrote: »
    Hey here's a link from the examinations. ie website. Its in the archive folder. (Sorry i tried posting the url but it wont allow me to post the link.
    Thanks so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Dee15

nickiirl wrote: »

Actually where in the folder is it? I can't find it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 nickiirl

Dee15 wrote: »
    Actually where in the folder is it? I can't find it!

If you go into the examination material archive, click i have read, then it will ask you to choose type, click papers, then year, then exam leaving cert and then subject and it will have paper 1 and 2 and sound file (hope this helps, I'm on the link right now i can send this link and see will it bring up the sound file for 2013)

Advertisement