Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dress code

• 01-06-2014 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Is there a dress code for exams? Because my friends who finished last year didnt wear the uniform, but a few people this year are saying you have to wear the school uniform, others saying whatever you normally wear outside of school is fine, sorry for the weird thread just need to know

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭on the river

Dylan_1996 wrote: »
    Is there a dress code for exams? Because my friends who finished last year didnt wear the uniform, but a few people this year are saying you have to wear the school uniform, others saying whatever you normally wear outside of school is fine, sorry for the weird thread just need to know
    You mean she wore nothing. naked

I think whatever your comfortable with. Clothes or no clothes uniform or casual. It's your choice.
    Just remember it's not what you wear but what you will write that will count
    Good luck with your exams

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

It's up to each school to decide. Ask someone in the school.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Shane15

Well, I know my school have to wear the uniform.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It helps supervisors if everyone is in uniform the first day. Up to schools after that. Every year someone tries to rage against the machine -much easier go with what the school wants and save mental energy for the exams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Dylan, each school have their own policy, it's nothing to do with the Department or the SEC, so no-one here can answer your question.

Good luck with your exams. :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement