Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 monthly saver

Options
  • 01-06-2014 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭

Is it possible to increase the total taken from my current account to my 365 monthly saver account. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057184586

The above thread may help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭lighterman

Attol wrote: »
    That's great thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi lighterman,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We hope the link Attol kindly provided answers your question. If you should have any further queries, please feel free to ask.

Thanks
    Tara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭lighterman

Hi lighterman,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We hope the link Attol kindly provided answers your question. If you should have any further queries, please feel free to ask.

Thanks
    Tara
    Hi. I went to the top right hand side of the screen and opted for ask a question. Is this the online service area.
    I sent it on Sunday.Any idea what the average reply time is.Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Hi lighterman,[/font]
    [font=Arial", "sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial", "sans-serif]That is correct, once you submitt this request via the "Ask a Question" section a representative will reply to you confirming amendments normally within 2-3 working days.[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]However, please note they may be experiencing a higher volume of requests due to the Bank Holiday but please rest assured a representative will be in contact on receipt of your request.[/font]
    [font=Arial", "sans-serif]We hope this clarifies this for you, if we can assist with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.[/font]
    [font=Arial", "sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Arial", "sans-serif]Paula C[/font]

• Advertisement
Advertisement