Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clash of clans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

We're rebuilding over at The Black Gate, lvl 6 clan - mixture of US, European & Aussie adults.

Looking for th9, th10 & th11 players who are 18+ and active in game. We war 2-3 times a week with wars starting on Tuesday/Thursday and an optional mini-war on a Saturday. If you're interested in having a look drop in

Clan name: The Black Gate
    Clan Tag: #9JPPCYRQ

Also open to the possibility of a merger with a like minded clan.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

Just started a new clan. Experienced players making a fresh start, adults only. Plenty of craic and donations! Clan name is green faction, leader is manuprok. Hope to here from you soon!

Good luck with the new clans lads, hope it works out for ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 jpjakes

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Looking forward to welcoming new members. Guaranteed no bull****, with established experienced players.
    Oh and when we get established, there will be constant wars.

Manu why don't ye go to twig it's perk 5 instead of trying to start from scratch

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Eh no thanks.
    I'm good.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,881 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Iago wrote: »
    We're rebuilding over at The Black Gate, lvl 6 clan - mixture of US, European & Aussie adults.

Looking for th9, th10 & th11 players who are 18+ and active in game. We war 2-3 times a week with wars starting on Tuesday/Thursday and an optional mini-war on a Saturday. If you're interested in having a look drop in

Clan name: The Black Gate
    Clan Tag: #9JPPCYRQ

Also open to the possibility of a merger with a like minded clan.

Why do you bother advertising the clan if you're going to decline when people ask to join?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Jimredbranch

Bump!

We are up to 7 members, all experienced, the more the merrier! All Irish, good craic, can't guarantee the quality of conversation (the leader is from kildare) but we want to build this clan up, not super serious but when we war there's no messing about. Me personally am a lvl 133 with a th11. Hope to hear from (more of) you soon, Jim.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Why do you bother advertising the clan if you're going to decline when people ask to join?

Well, I didn't personally decline you (I don't think) I've been traveling all week so only really back online now. However if someone requests but doesn't meet the requirements or if we're mid-war we're closed for requests. I don't know the specifics of which request was rejected or why.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭beanian

Jim/Manu How's the clan going for you? Can't see to find it, the only clan with that name has one member. Maybe post up the clan tag

Iago wrote: »
    Well, I didn't personally decline you (I don't think) I've been traveling all week so only really back online now. However if someone requests but doesn't meet the requirements or if we're mid-war we're closed for requests. I don't know the specifics of which request was rejected or why.

So, you advertise for members but then have a whole list of entirely arbitrary rules that would mean you wouldn't be accepted anyway. So again, why bother advertising? If you're that picky?

For example, why on earth would you not take people when you're at war? What difference would that make?

Anyway I also don't know the specifics of why I was rejected. Anyway, I hope your clan fails. Goodnight.

For example, why on earth would you not take people when you're at war? What difference would that make?

Alot of clans do this to prevent spies from the enemy clan coming in and seeing where traps, air bombs, teslas are hidden on the bases and reporting back to the enemy clan.

• Advertisement

beanian wrote: »
    Alot of clans do this to prevent spies from the enemy clan coming in and seeing where traps, air bombs, teslas are hidden on the bases and reporting back to the enemy clan.

Well anyway I'm still outraged.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

We've done this many times, most of the times the top level clans reject you but sometimes you get in, donate a few troops, be active, then screenshot the crap out of their bases, gives an extra edge ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

how can a town hall 8 get to master level ?

i've been stuck at around 2250 trophies for ages

donegal. wrote: »
    how can a town hall 8 get to master level ?

i've been stuck at around 2250 trophies for ages

with great difficulty, it will take time, it was a slog me getting up there at TH9, seems i was 60 trophies short for days.

Red Branch is now recruiting again, if any serious players want to join then hit us up, a few things to bear in mind though

We war....a lot
    Adults only
    No rushed bases
    No drama heads or clan hoppers

Doesn't matter if you're TH5 or TH11

Also, if you join mention in the request you seen this on Boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

scudzilla wrote:
    We war....a lot Adults only No rushed bases No drama heads or clan hoppers

Ah now... no drama heads?? That's not red branch style!!

247music wrote: »
    Ah now... no drama heads?? That's not red branch style!!

We have 1, that's more than enough :pac::pac:

Who are you over there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jason Webb

We would welcome any level town hall to the clan, but cannot guarantee you your war until you have showing that you have some skill and are reliable enough to use both attacks.

Jason Webb wrote: »
    We would welcome any level town hall to the clan, but cannot guarantee you your war until you have showing that you have some skill and are reliable enough to use both attacks.

Good for you. You didn't actually say what your clan is called though, so...

Good for you. You didn't actually say what your clan is called though, so...

It's right there in the title of the post

• Advertisement

It's right there in the title of the post

Fair enough, those titles mustn't show up on phone site. So, yeah, still no idea what the clan is called.

Looking for new clan members in RED BRANCH (#8R8LVPPV)

We are an ADULT based clan and war constantly, we're happy to accept ANY TH level, but please, no rushed bases

Go on, great craic

Please say on request you seen ad on boards

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

I've been playing this a while and I cannot figure out how they decide the trophy share. I've won 27 trophies when my defence won and 33% of my village was destroyed and then I've lost 10 when only 24% of my village was destroyed? Can anyone explain this to me, I don't take it too seriously, not in a clan or anything it just baffles me.

FunLover18 wrote: »
    I've been playing this a while and I cannot figure out how they decide the trophy share. I've won 27 trophies when my defence won and 33% of my village was destroyed and then I've lost 10 when only 24% of my village was destroyed? Can anyone explain this to me, I don't take it too seriously, not in a clan or anything it just baffles me.
    Was your town hall destroyed in the latter attack but not the former? You automatically lose the battle if your town hall is destroyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

Was your town hall destroyed in the latter attack but not the former? You automatically lose the battle if your town hall is destroyed.

Yep, that explains so much. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 33,739 ✭✭✭✭Penn

FunLover18 wrote: »

The attacker gets 1 star for 50%, 1 star for Town Hall, 1 star for 100%.

This also determines the trophies they get. 1/3 for each star (so 24 trophies means 8 trophies for each star).

Once they get at least 1 star, they've won the attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

scudzilla wrote: »
    Red Branch is now recruiting again, if any serious players want to join then hit us up, a few things to bear in mind though

We war....a lot
    Adults only
    No rushed bases
    No drama heads or clan hoppers

Doesn't matter if you're TH5 or TH11

Also, if you join mention in the request you seen this on Boards.ie

I applied for this clan hope I'm accepted. Anybody explain to me why I keep getting kicked from clans, I supply troops, I will attack if put in battles, but get kicked for no reason that I can see.

JamboMac wrote: »
    I applied for this clan hope I'm accepted. Anybody explain to me why I keep getting kicked from clans, I supply troops, I will attack if put in battles, but get kicked for no reason that I can see.

are you a pain in the hole in chat? Do you listen to war instructions?

Guess we'll soon see....Welcome to Red Branch ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

scudzilla wrote: »
    are you a pain in the hole in chat? Do you listen to war instructions?

Guess we'll soon see....Welcome to Red Branch ;)

I never usually used chat, but possibly ;)

• Advertisement

JamboMac wrote: »
    I never usually used chat, but possibly ;)

In our clan the main problem with new arrivals (who aren't just there to request expensive troops) is not listening to war instructions. It's infuriating, lads who are ranked 3 or 4 just attack whoever they feel like and then wonder why people are annoyed.

Advertisement