Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clash of clans

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Jaybopper

Back to back wars...
    Sound lads...
    BYOB

Clan Name : Orbis Alius

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭CastielJ

i caan spend hours by playing this game

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

CastielJ wrote:
    i caan spend hours by playing this game

Really, maybe I haven't built up my village enough but there can be days between my visits. I just don't have enough resources to do anything on a consistent basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

New update today with new levels (13) for the collectors, Clan War leagues, new hammer magic items.

Also 25 new single player levels (with 17.4 million Gold, 17.4 million Elixir, and 166,500 Dark Elixir to be gained from all 25 Goblin Villages)

http://clashofclans.wikia.com/wiki/Version_History

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

Looking for members for a new Irish based clan.. search #29PY2GYJR

Ask for Floyd and mention you saw the post on boards..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Just throwing this up here as a shot in the dark looking to pick up any members level 14 clan by the name of continuity ao64 mostly Irish adult members if anyone sees this drop in and check us out

• Registered Users Posts: 25 jpjakes

Just throwing this up here as a shot in the dark looking to pick up any members level 14 clan by the name of continuity ao64 mostly Irish adult members if anyone sees this drop in and check us out

Hi there if you would like come over to red branch lv 12 for a chat. let's see if we could merge to clans together

Finally hit the Champion League last night and got my 2000 gems.
    Playing daily for a few years now, so it's a great milestone to hit.

I've found that the season passes are a great incentive to play regularly and the rewards are fantastic.
    It makes progress much much easier and it forces you out of your comfort zone and to use troops and spells you don't normally use.

I should finish this season's rewards today.

Town Hall 13 came out today.

The TH building has a giga inferno (replacing giga tesla)
    New troop: Yeti
    New defence: Scattershot
    New hero: Royal Champion

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Mr E wrote: »
    Finally hit the Champion League last night and got my 2000 gems.
    Playing daily for a few years now, so it's a great milestone to hit.

I've found that the season passes are a great incentive to play regularly and the rewards are fantastic.
    It makes progress much much easier and it forces you out of your comfort zone and to use troops and spells you don't normally use.

I should finish this season's rewards today.

You mean the monthly pass? Great value at a fiver if you hit all targets, all books and 25mill/250k de.

Upgraded to L13 yesterday, used a hammer, also upped CC and lab so hitting troops now

• Advertisement
Advertisement