Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Intel HD Graphics Driver

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭200motels

You could try a manual install of the Graphics by going to the Intel site and locating your driver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

200motels wrote: »
    You could try a manual install of the Graphics by going to the Intel site and locating your driver.

Nope, tried everything I could think of. Pain in the bollocks to be honest.

Will attach a dvd drive and reinstall it that way. Other than that, back it goes I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Mac B

200motels wrote: »

I agree, if not from Intel then from Asrock, I had issues with a recent build with Asrock motherboard, only when I downloaded and installed the driver twice did it work OK.

Had no luck at all with it.

I downloaded the driver from the Asrock site and all it said was that the PC didn't have the minimum requirements which I don't understand at all. I included pics below

ASRock H81M-HDS, Sockel 1150, mATX

Drivers Page

Error installing driver

BSOD Message

Looks like your trying to install Windows 8 driver on windows 7 os. I can't tell to clearly as I'm on mobile

• Advertisement

Mac B wrote: »
    Looks like your trying to install Windows 8 driver on windows 7 os. I can't tell to clearly as I'm on mobile

I can't link to the correct driver as a newbie!!! Put the www in front of

.asrock.com/mb/Intel/H81M-HDS/?cat=Download&os=Win7

And download the correct driver

I installed Win 7 at the start and now I've Win 8.1 installed.

AntiRip wrote: »
    I installed Win 7 at the start and now I've Win 8.1 installed.

Are you able to verify in the Device Manager that the correct driver version has been installed " ver:10.18.10.3277"? You should be able to access the Device Manager when in safe mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Have you tried using on of the driver sweeper utilities to clear all residual files etc incase they are causing an issue?

Are you able to verify in the Device Manager that the correct driver version has been installed " ver:10.18.10.3277"? You should be able to access the Device Manager when in safe mode.

Thanks guys for the help. I've enough of it so just taking it to the shop (first time in my life as I usual fix computers :))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,459 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

have you tried a BIOS update?

New graphics card instead of the on board graphics sorted it

AntiRip wrote: »
    New graphics card instead of the on board graphics sorted it

Glad you got it sorted, pity you couldn't establish was it a driver or hardware issue!

Advertisement