Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question :: Do you work well under pressure in tests?

• 01-06-2014 5:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7

Hi ya,

May I please ask, OK I ask:
    When you are doing tests, and in general do you work well under pressure?, so like the harder and more pressure there is, you may even work better under the pressure.

I sure don't, but it would be amazing and cool to see who would.
    Please reply below.

Thank You.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

If you're so ambitious and enthusiastic about your education as you have told us, you might start off by learning how to string a semi-coherent sentence together. :p

To answer your question, some people crumble under the pressure off exams in both the lead up to and the course off the exam, they can't get it together. Other people thrive under pressure. It focuses their mind and forces them to get the exam done in time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 Icelandic Knight

thelad95 wrote: »
    If you're so ambitious and enthusiastic about your education as you have told us, you might start off by learning how to string a semi-coherent sentence together. :p

To answer your question, some people crumble under the pressure off exams in both the lead up to and the course off the exam, they can't get it together. Other people thrive under pressure. It focuses their mind and forces them to get the exam done in time.

Hello good Sir,

Yes I am ambitious and very enthusiastic about learning more and I do wish to learn more, and yes THANK YOU very very much for pointing out on how I could start off by learning semi-coherent sentence , I don't know what that even is but I am now going to search up on it and see how I can improve, Thank You !! Thank you very much !!!... . And would you know of any good books,pdfs,websites,links,etc online that help English?like a really good book to learn from?, or anything in Easons ,etc?. Thank You.

Also yes, OK thank you for pointing that out. I sure as hell don't do good under pressure, what about you?.

Thank You.

Hello good Sir,

Yes I am ambitious and very enthusiastic about learning more and I do wish to learn more, and yes THANK YOU very very much for pointing out on how I could start off by learning semi-coherent sentence , I don't know what that even is but I am now going to search up on it and see how I can improve, Thank You !! Thank you very much !!!... . And would you know of any good books,pdfs,websites,links,etc online that help English?like a really good book to learn from?, or anything in Easons ,etc?. Thank You.

Also yes, OK thank you for pointing that out. I sure as hell don't do good under pressure, what about you?.

Thank You.

Check the children's section. They might have some good picture books or something. No better place to start than the beginning :rolleyes:

Check the children's section. They might have some good picture books or something. No better place to start than the beginning :rolleyes:

hehehh. :)

Now may you please give some advice on how to improve English skills.

Thank You.

hehehh. :)

Now may you please give some advice on how to improve English skills.

Thank You.

Are you foreign or Irish?

• Advertisement

I am Irish, but as you can see my name "Icelandic Knight" may make you think I'm from Iceland, I am not. I just choose that username as it means something to me :)

I am Irish.

If you're serious (again which I highly doubt), the best way to improve your English skills is to read loads of books and practice writing short stories, essays, articles etc. Are you doing the LC soon?

If you're serious (again which I highly doubt), the best way to improve your English skills is to read loads of books and practice writing short stories, essays, articles etc. Are you doing the LC soon?

I am Irish, but as you can see my name "Icelandic Knight" may make you think I'm from Iceland, I am not. I just choose that username as it means something to me :), also I was tested and had positive Dyslexia and other when I was a child, but really I just think that its just about reading more and getting more into the whole reading and writing.

Edit:

Hi, Yes of course. Thank You.
    And that's what I would like to do, is read and write more.

But may you please give some input/advice on anything specific, and where to start from, etc,etc.

Thank You.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement